“Consistently Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Rd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Boca Raton, Florida
“Consistently Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have yet to have a bad meal at Seasons52. Love their side salads as well as entree sized ones. Usually order the broiled trout, which is a large cut, cooked just right (never too dry or raw), with fresh vegetables and potatoes. Management has an uncanny ability to attract, train and retain young, attractive and BUFF wait staff...makes one wonder if they have a gym in the back where they pump up before meals? :)

1 Thank Marc H

• Hebrew first
New York, New York, United States
“Comfortable Dining in Boca”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This branch of the Seasons is a very nice place to eat light, but innovative dishes. We've always enjoyed the experience. Prices are fair, service superior and the room is vast and welcoming. Seafood and produce is fresh and served hot. A good place for a large group.

1 Thank Kafpro
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Seasons 52 - high standards maintained”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I dine at Seasons 52 often. You could say I am a regular. I am not a food Connoisseur, however I only dine in fine restaurants. I am a qualified Baking and Pastry Chef. Over the years that I have frequented Seasons 52, they have never failed to deliver consistently fine food. The presentation, flavor, and service, not forgetting the location and views, they have thought of everything. Cudos to Seasons %2

2 Thank Sylvia W
Dallas, Texas
“Pretentious and Slow - what a combination - too bad the food is good”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you are looking for a place with fast service and great food - this is not your place. If you are pretentious (or just a snob) looking for an appropriate place to brag about to your friends - this is probably your place.

Selected this location based on experience we have had at the Frisco Tx location. Should have known the Boca location would be even more pretentious. The service was not bad, however our waiter took a long time to do anything - even get a glass of water, the order, the food, the bill....

Everyone enjoyed the food - good selections of fresh tasting ingredients for the most part. The appetizer salads were too large with more field greens than good stuff like avocado and tomato. The sauce on my shrimp dish was too salty but not offensive. The shrimp tasted like lobster (maybe you will like that..) Chicken got good marks. The mini deserts always are great.

Did not see anyone under the age of 30 or so in the restaurant - if you have kids this is not necessarily the best choice for you.

Botom line - try Houston's for better food, a little less pretentious ambiance and much faster service. IF you do go make sure you have a reservation!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank yellowpixels
Many, Louisiana
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I found Seasons 52 on Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint. They were very busy on a week night and we had to wait about 15 minutes even though we had a reservation. Well worth the wait. Our server Mike was very personable and friendly. He was very helpful and answered all of our questions as we made our selections. We started with the goat cheese ravioli and it was outstanding. My husband had the shrimp and I the lamb and both were delicious. Just the right amount of food on the plate. Our server presented the individual desserts to us and I had the mocha macchiato and my husband the pecan pie one. Oh my, so so good! A wonderful experience with great food, great service and great atmosphere. I'm already planning my next visit: try a flatbread and a salad and make sure I have room for 2 (or 3) of the individual desserts.

• Visited April 2013