“Location, Location, Location”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Road and Airport Road
Transit: Bus
Description: Located on the second floor at Cinemark Palace 20 Theatre, Bogart's Bar and Grille offers guests a unique dining experience and renowned cuisine derived from signature dishes of owner and restaurateur Burt Rapoport's past and present award-winning locations. Housing four private banquet rooms and a professional catering and event staff, Bogart's provides guests unforgettable celebrations. Voted Best Dining Entertainment by Boca Magazine for a number of years, Bogart's Premium dining and movie experience is been a favorite for locals and tourists alike. Bogart's is also a premier destination for your next event! Intimate or grand, no matter the occasion, Bogart's has something for everyone! With four warm, upscale, and modern private event spaces, Bogart's offers the perfect setting for your next event. Customizing your event is made easy by our professional event team. Our attention to detail, every step of the way, allows you to be a guest at your own event.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have eaten at Bogart’s dozens of times and never find the service or the food to be all that great. So why do I keep going back? You can’t beat the location. Dinner and a movie has never been easier. The restaurant is IN the movie theater. I have had overcooked filet, salty fired rice, overpriced cocktails and beer , and lettuce filled salads (meaning not a lot of other vegies). You have to be sure to ask for them to bring you the complimentary pita chips and hummus. The bar gets backed up easily, like last night (a Thursday) at 6:30PM. Your best bets are the salmon, the burger (well done only), or the meatballs.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have to say for a first timer! The service was excellent and the food ( steak sandwich) was out of this world delicious. Convenience perfect! My server in particular he was very attentive!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

What's more fun than a gin & tonic plus a main course, sandwich or salad and then walking a few steps to your movie theater? The food is decent and the service is fast and friendly. Prices are not cheap, but I found them reasonable for what you get. My lamb burger was very good, as was my companion's salmon. We had them both with seasonal vegetables. The restaurant is large; with a reservation I have always been promptly seated. Be aware that children are not allowed at certain times.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have eaten at Bogart's several times and usually it's "okay" which to me is not a great recommendation. The only reason I have come back is because of the convenience when I want to see a movie and don't have too much time for dinner. This last time was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. We were seated and we waited for our server, and waited, and waited... There were two servers in our area and they both totally ignored us. It was almost like they had those blinders on that horses wear so that they can't see what's going on around them.

Finally after almost 15 minutes I went up to the hostess and told her no one had even offered to get us something to drink. The manager who happened to be standing there talking with the hostess and another person said, "Let me help you." He took our order right away and our food came out fairly quickly. The pizza was so burn't on the bottom it was inedible. The chicken quesadillas were passable but I wouldn't order them again. The entire meal was a big mistake. The prices are not inexpensive and the menu selection is limited. I won't be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love eating here before the movies! The food is excellent. The staff is attentive and they always ask what time your show is so you don't accidentally miss it! The menu is surprisingly sophisticated, delicious and varied, not to mention a great value! This compares favorably with any casual dining restaurant in the area.

Reservations recommended as it does get very busy, even at "off" times!
Secret tip on parking - either valet or aqvoid the crowds and go to the raised parking area in the back which is almost always empty!

1  Thank Alex K