“Shhh.....I went to CinemarK just for Bogart's (Forget the movies)”
Review of Bogart's Bar and Grille - CLOSED

Bogart's Bar and Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Road and Airport Road
Transit: Bus
Description: Located on the second floor at Cinemark Palace 20 Theatre, Bogart's Bar and Grille offers guests a unique dining experience and renowned cuisine derived from signature dishes of owner and restaurateur Burt Rapoport's past and present award-winning locations. Housing four private banquet rooms and a professional catering and event staff, Bogart's provides guests unforgettable celebrations. Voted Best Dining Entertainment by Boca Magazine for a number of years, Bogart's Premium dining and movie experience is been a favorite for locals and tourists alike. Bogart's is also a premier destination for your next event! Intimate or grand, no matter the occasion, Bogart's has something for everyone! With four warm, upscale, and modern private event spaces, Bogart's offers the perfect setting for your next event. Customizing your event is made easy by our professional event team. Our attention to detail, every step of the way, allows you to be a guest at your own event.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Shhh.....I went to CinemarK just for Bogart's (Forget the movies)”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

You wouldn't think a restaurant in a movie theater would be good but his place is excellent. This is located in the Cinemark (used to be Muvico) in Boca off I95. This has one of the best Caesar salad I have ever had and the pasta and meatballs was excellent. It is always hard to find good meatballs like your grams made but they add ricotta cheese with it and it is fantastic. The staff is great and always makes sure you get to your movie on time. I have even eaten here without going to the movies.

• Visited July 2012

Providence
“Quick and Easy before the movies!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I were going to see a movie at 7:40pm! Made reservations online for 6:30, we were a bit late but got seated right away when we got there! Our main concern was missing the movie, but our waitress was very attentive and made sure we got our food in a timely manner before our movie. She was very nice, cute and spunky!

The food is delish! Everyone at my table loved what they ordered. Some dishes on the menu are a bit pricey, but it is all worth it! The chicken spring rolls and chicago hot dog sliders are definitely worth having!

Great place to visit before and even after a movie!

• Visited December 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Pricey prelude to a movie”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to Bogart's last weekend with serveral couples. Nice atmosphere with all the "in" people of Boca. Drinks expensive at $12-15 each. Wraps and sandwiches also $12-15 which include fries. Dinners all $20+ and a side salad is $5. You can spend big money for a casual restaurant. The Turkey wrap was pretty good as was the hamburger and the pita wrap. So the food is good but watch out for the alcohol! This restaurant leads you to the premier theater at $20 a ticket but you get free popcorn and valet parking.

“Love this place”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

It is what it is, expensive but the only way to go to the movies....free valet parking,,,,free popcorn...first class seats....try it you will never go to the regular movies again. I will work extra or give something else up before I quit this place.

• Visited May 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Different but a good find”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I arrived in Boca late on a Monday night, checked in to the Hampton and did a Yelp search for a nearby restaurant to find something healthy. Boagarts seemed like a reasonable possiblilty, so I plugged it into my GPS.

I had no idea the restaurant was part of a gigantic movie theatre complex! I really didn't want to pay for valet parking, so found a selp-park space within a reasonable distance. I needed to stretch a bit after a long flight!

When I finally figured out how to get into Bogart's (the door is small and to the left of the main theater lobby), I was seated in a fairly empty open seating area (this was later on a Monday night). My order was taken promptly and after a reasonable wait, I was served a bowl of their fat-free split pea soup - niceconsistency and a nice smooth flavor - not overpowering but quite good. I ordered the pecan-crusted goat cheese salad, which contained roasted beets, oranges, mixed greens and
sherry mustard vinaigrette. It, like the soup was very good. The place is a bit pricey - with tip I paid about $24 for the two items I ordered, but the food was quite satisfactory.

Apparently, you can pay extra for the movie you are viewing and order food that will be served to you in the theatre - an unusual concept. I didn't try it, so I can't judge how that works.

My only quibble, other than the minor issue of prices being a bit high, was that my server disappeared for about ten minutes ( again, it's not like they were busy!) when I wanted my check. I have to accost another server to be able to pay and go back to my hotel. I find this particular trait of servers maddening and a sign of disinterest. Oh, well...

• Visited April 2012