“Excellent Experience!”

Savor Our City Culinary Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Led by founder Denise Righetti and her team of knowledgeable foodies & wine enthusiasts - Savor Our City™ Culinary Tours & Experiences offers an exciting way for groups of foodie friends, family or co-workers to really get a taste of a city while strolling through various districts and learning about the history and fun facts along the route. We currently offer private group tours & experiences (food tours, cooking classes, mixology classes, wine tastings, craft beer tastings & scavenger hunts in South & Central FL (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, Orlando and in New England (Boston, Portland & Bar Harbor, ME). Our private tours are great for company outings, team building or client appreciation events.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been a part of two food tours with Denise and Savor our City. The first was an excursion in the Little Havana and Wynwood neighborhoods in Miami. I was so impressed with the experience and level of service provided by Denise that I asked for her help in designing a celebration for a milestone work anniversary with someone on my team. The evening was a home run! All of the team had a great time trying new food and celebrating a co worker. It was a unique experience; the honoree was the center of attention and celebrated at each venue in a special way and the group (~20 people) had an opportunity to spend time with everyone! Savor our City made it so easy! Once I told Denise the occasion, she took care of planning the rest. I highly recommend this experience for team building or even a night out with friends!

Denise R, Owner at Savor Our City Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about our tours Kristen. It is our pleasure and passion to listen to our clients and design unique experiences based on their needs. We look forward to planning more fun activities for you all in the future - Denise

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"boca"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2018

For our tour today we stopped at Yard House, Ouzo Bay, Kapow! Noodles and Cocktails and Racks. At each stop we got to hear from a spokesperson from the restaurant, either a manager or Executive Chef. We tried a good variety of drinks, entrees, appetizers and desserts.

As someone not familiar with the area, this was a fun way to do some exploring. I highly recommend this as something to do with a group of friends. Also, at least for this particular tour, there wasn't a ton of walking as the restaurants were all close to each other, which was fine by me.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Thanks Denise for a fabulous restaurant tour on the Avenue today. We savored every minute and bite! Your knowledge of local history and lore was value added. We’’ll be back for your Boca tour next year.

Denise R, Owner at Savor Our City Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thanks Tricia,
Sorry for the delay in responding. So glad you enjoyed the tour in Delray and we look forward to having you on one of our tours in Boca! Check out our new Yoga & Healthy Foodie Tour in Downtown Boca too. - Denise

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Savor the City's food tours are a fantastic way to get a "taste of the city (in this case Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach) and learn about the history of the region. This was my fifth tour with Denise...and not my last I'm sure!! I love them! The food is fabulous. At each stop you get to meet the owner or the manager and hear about the restaurant's start or specialties. It is a fun way to try new things, try to restaurants, meet new people, be adventurous....and have fun!!

Denise R, Owner at Savor Our City Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for your continued support of our tours, Linda. It's always a pleasure having you on one and we really appreciate you bringing new friends along to enjoy the experience as well. Denise

See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2017

I would definitely recommend taking this tour! Denise was super nice. The tour was well run, the spots were great, the food was fantastic and by the end of the night, I felt like I was having a nosh with new friends! Very well organized and I appreciated the "goodie bag" at the end.

Denise R, Owner at Savor Our City Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Thank you Michelle, it was lovely meeting you and Mark and having you both on our tour. The intimate size of the group really leant itself to a feeling of being out on the town with some friends. I hope to see you again sometime on one of our tours.