“Amazing”

The Maui Spa & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Boca Raton's new Hawaiian Oasis. This 7000 square foot, tri-level destination spa and wellness sanctuary offers holistic therapies to restore the natural balance, beauty and health. The Maui features an array of services including 10 private treatment rooms, a Hydrotherapy Room, a Relaxation Room, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Meditation, The Orchid Tea Room and much more.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Have been to several spas in the area and Maui is the best. Every time I've been there it's been great. Got a package that included a massage with reflexology, time in the hydrotherapy room and a pedicure. I left there on Cloud 9.

There are newer reviews for The Maui Spa & Wellness Center

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have a strong objection when a spa who says "\we provide our clients with the highest level of service" does what they did to me. Ordered a gift certificate online for my mother, which i did once before a year or two ago. I checked box to use CC on file and ordered GC. I received email receipt and confirmation and my mother got emailed a certificate to use. Good to go...so I thought.

I get a cell phone message from my mom few days later, saying she is at the Spa, certificate has been declined and she then paid out of pocket for spa visit. Confused, i did some research. Problem was that the card on file was expired, so I take some responsibility with that, for sure. My question for the Spa was...why do you issues a GC if charge did not go through??? They claim, via back and forth emails, that they sent me an email and called my house and left message. Both are simply untrue! If i got a message, don't they think i would have called and straightened this out instead of having my mother be embarrassed at the SPA? I was so appalled and embarrassed as well! Here I am thanking my mom for a visit for me and my family to see her in FLA and i stiff her with a useless GC? This place, won;t mention the women's name (unless someone asks me) flat out lied to me about trying to contact me. They simply have an awful system which negatively affected myself and my mom.
I will strongly encourage her and anyone else to NOT give this place your $ if that's how they treat clients!!! There are plenty of other good spas that deserve your $ more than Maui.

6  Thank riz33
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My daughter & I went last week while visiting Florida. We both loved it. It was clean, pretty, relaxing, with a lovely atmosphere, with very nice young ladies working there. We did the Hana water treatment room (a must!) & both got different types of massages. Thanks Lisa for an awesome massage & Ivanka for your guidance. We can't wait to go back next time we visit Florida. Try to spend at least 2 hours to really relax.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Love Love loved this spa and I've been all over the world. It's relaxing and beautiful and just wonderful.

1  Thank lysalee
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Jo was simply amazing. She gave me the absolute best facial and head massage while I was enjoying my warm sea weed wrap. I have had many massages over the years and she is truly gifted. She is a gentle soul with a magical touch.

3  Thank Amy S