“Very good Greek food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taverna Kyma

Taverna Kyma
Reserve with OpenTable
Taverna Kyma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Forsyth Street
“Very good Greek food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We went mid-week and it was certainly quieter than on a weekend (belly dancers perform on the weekend only)
Food was very good but service was a bit spotty. The Greek salad ordered by the other couple was served several minutes before our Calamari was served. Several of us had whole fish with differing styles, the waitress offered to filet it which in retrospect I should have accepted. My wife had a shrimp kabob which was actually better.

Longmont
“Better Than Greece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I've been to Greece twice, and this was better food than I had there. While you are ordering they bring a big tub of humus and grilled pita pieces. The salad was good and the kabobs were outstanding, as were the rice and vegetables. Next time I go to spring training I will go out of my way to eat there. Lots of food at a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Just what we wanted.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was our second time at Taverna Kyma. The food was excellent - - grilled octopus and grilled calamari were outstanding! Service was friendly and efficient - - just what you would expect from a busy family restaurant. Things quieted down at the end of our meal and the server had time to chat. Turns out she had spent time in our hometown!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Really disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at this restaurant a number of times. I've never had anything negative to say. However, yesterday I went with a party if. 8 people. While the food was tasty, perfectly prepared, and the prices reasonable, the service was absolutely the worst. The wait staff was inattentive, non responsive to our requests, and simply deficient in their duties. I will go back again . However, if the service is the same as last night, it will be my last time. There are a number of equally good Greek restaurants near by.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Great food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great food compensates for lack of service. Too may busboys and not enough servers... Been here several time and food is always amazing. Service was always mediocre, but tonight was one of those nights when they were really short on waiters and the one they did have couldn't have the order correct.

• Visited February 2014