“No wonder its always crowded!”
Review of Ke'e Grill

Ke'e Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ke'e Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 842 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

There are so many restaurants in Boca Raton.... and I would certainly return to this one again and again. Not only was the wait staff focused in making you comfortable and satisfied with your food , but the atmosphere was perfect for us. The decor was tastefully done with the feeling like you were in Hawaii It is dimly lit keeping voices low. The early menu is terrific, mostly fish with a salad and 2 sides . Hard to beat ! Definitely try the Spinach Maria as a side and the blue crab cakes for your entree. My mouth waters just thinking of it . It is packed every time we go there . No wonder!

1  Thank Lindygeeee

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant each year for the past few years when visiting in Boca Raton. They have a wonderful fish menu, and I have enjoyed everything I've tried. We ordered 3 entrees for 4 people this year, salads and a couple of side dishes, and it was more than enough. The reservation took some persistence as we went on Valentine's Day. We did have to wait at the bar for about 20 minutes before being seated, but we expected it, so it was not a surprise. Truth be told... they serve my favorite martini (Kiwi-Melon, SO yummy!!) so sitting at the bar was not exactly a tragedy! One bartender was all business, the other quite friendly, and our waiters were attentive and friendly. There are many good restaurants in Boca, but this is my favorite. Don't let the wait to be seated keep you away. Make the reservation, know that you will likely have to pass some time before being seated (did I mention that martini??) but do it anyway. It's really worth it!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We got to the restaurant on time and had to wait a half hour. The hostesses are very unfriendly and unsympathetic. I used to like this place but now it is off my list.

2  Thank robrobe
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place used to be better, but management chronically overbooks at peak hours (barely allowing 1 1/2 hours between reservations), so there's always a wait and a struggle when checking in for a table. Food has gone downhill. Bread is inedible, vegetables are overcooked, fish is overcooked, and service is slow.

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed February 19, 2013

the clientele is old-school Boca, so not the hippest room in south florida -- but the staff is excellent, and when you've had poor inattentive service you appreciate the difference. Food is also top-knotch -- well worth it

4  Thank asce