“Always good!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Renaissance way
Description: Thank you for 20 great years of your patronage at Brewzzi! Keep an eye on 2222 Glades Road for a new restaurant concept coming in the fall. Cheers!
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Great place to meet up with friends!!! Food is always good. We shared the arugula salad and a cheese pizza. Both very good. Pizza crust is thin and yummy!!!

There are newer reviews for Brewzzi

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Short and sweet....can't go wrong here. Good food with lots of choices, good drinks,good beer(it a brewery), good service, nice atmosphere/location, great prices for the value and quality. We go here about once a month.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I see a bunch of three-star reviews for Brewzzi with no criticism, which I find odd. This isn't fine dining, but it's dependably delicious, and priced appropriately. I've eaten here for years, and never been disappointed.
As the name suggests, they're a microbrewery, and they have a selection of craft beers that changes with the season. You can get flights to taste their range, or your server can suggest something to go with your order (they are all quite knowledgeable on their offerings).
The menu is American...great burgers, pizza, huge sandwiches (eggplant parmesan on a hoagie roll is a favorite). Décor is fern-intensive but comfortable and attractive, and they have outdoor seating for the few months in Florida that are tolerable. Service is always pleasant and efficient. Prices are as expected for this class of restaurant.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I frequent this restaurant about twice a month and every time I go I order the same thing. Whenever I'm at another fancier restaurant and my wife asks me how I like my fish I usually reply "It's good but not as good as the tuna teriyaki sandwich at Brewzzis". Imagine my shock when dining there last night I was told it was taken off the menu. I mean I have friends that call me when they come to town just to get this sandwich. I had the chicken caprese which was OK but not for $17. I'll wait until tuna teriyaki comes back to the menu to make my return.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This restaurant has been one of our favorite places to dine for a while. Good atmosphere, great service, and very good beer. Our favorite dish which was EXCELLENT was the fresh tuna steak with soy sauce and coleslaw. Unfortunately however, this dish is no longer available and the remaining fish dishes aren't as good. Too bad.