“Beware of the changing menu” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brewzzi

Brewzzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Brewzzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Renaissance way
Description: Brewzzi is Florida's most awarded brewery, including Gold and Silver medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Always Brewed-On-Site, our German-style lagers and ales accent many of our recipes and complement all our fare. Our kitchen is renowned for enormous portions of quality favorites using the freshest ingredients brought in daily. While our core menu is based on old world Italian & traditional American comfort food, our selections have expanded to include an eclectic mix of global cuisines. We at Brewzzi welcome you to exceptional dining and microbrewery experience. Join us for Happy Hour, Monday-Friday from 3pm-6:30pm and ALL DAY Sunday.
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
“Beware of the changing menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I frequent this restaurant about twice a month and every time I go I order the same thing. Whenever I'm at another fancier restaurant and my wife asks me how I like my fish I usually reply "It's good but not as good as the tuna teriyaki sandwich at Brewzzis". Imagine my shock when dining there last night I was told it was taken off the menu. I mean I have friends that call me when they come to town just to get this sandwich. I had the chicken caprese which was OK but not for $17. I'll wait until tuna teriyaki comes back to the menu to make my return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Coral Springs, Florida
“Why mess with something that works?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been one of our favorite places to dine for a while. Good atmosphere, great service, and very good beer. Our favorite dish which was EXCELLENT was the fresh tuna steak with soy sauce and coleslaw. Unfortunately however, this dish is no longer available and the remaining fish dishes aren't as good. Too bad.

Visited June 2014
Netanya, Israel
“Large portions good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Casual and fun this pace is great for lunch or a casual dinner. The salads are particularly good and remember to try their micro brews.

Visited November 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Just do not know”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Came here with family. Service was pretty good. Bread served upon request. Shared a caeser with grilled shrimp. Caeser dressing was fair but shrimp decent. Lobster Mac and Cheese for $19 decent sized and filling. Grilled chicken platter was decent but chicken was not appetizing. Sliders were decent. Prices on higher end and a side salad with an entree is $6. This is a 3.5 star restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“good, basic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Brewzzi's are pretty much the same all over, nothing fancy but good solid food. I had the meat loaf and my wife had a cheese burger. Both were considerably better than average. Reasonably priced and can accommodate kids and families.

• Visited May 2014