“Laid back atmosphere, quality food”
Review of Brewzzi

Brewzzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Brewzzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 811 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Renaissance way
Description: Brewzzi is Florida's most awarded brewery, including Gold and Silver medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Always Brewed-On-Site, our German-style lagers and ales accent many of our recipes and complement all our fare. Our kitchen is renowned for enormous portions of quality favorites using the freshest ingredients brought in daily. While our core menu is based on old world Italian & traditional American comfort food, our selections have expanded to include an eclectic mix of global cuisines. We at Brewzzi welcome you to exceptional dining and microbrewery experience. Join us for Happy Hour, Monday-Friday from 3pm-6:30pm and ALL DAY Sunday.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Laid back atmosphere, quality food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple times. The flatbreads are very good. They have a nice, diverse menu with decent prices. One would feel comfortable dining here in nicer attire or even just jeans and a T-shirt. They also have outdoor seating, although it is a bit noisy out there given the traffic. It's a good place for casual, yet a bit more upscale, dining, when you're not sure what you're craving but dread the thought of waiting for a table at Cheesecake Factory.

• Visited April 2013

Dunedin, Florida, United States
“Yummy bar food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great bar food (very large portions so easy to share) and lots of icy beer choices. We've always found it worth the wait (about 20 minutes Friday and Saturday dinner).

Visited March 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great place just to fall into.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Another good dinner last night at Brewzzi with a groupon. Ordered grilled fish with steamed asparagus and a pizza with mushrooms and basil. Took two pieces home. Add a wonderful glass of wine and we were happy campers.

• Visited April 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Good Food, Good Prices”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I just remember feeling that it was 'okay' but it isn't a place I keep uppermost in my mind and try to return to often. Its probably just fine -- just didn't float my boat for some reason.

Michigan
“Pizza and Beer. Need I say more?”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

First visit to Brewzzi. We'll definitely be back. Being fans of microbreweries, my wife and I had to try the place. I recommend the Black Duke beer. Kind of reminded me of Guinness but not as heavy. Very good. Tried two of the six but Black Duke is my favorite so far.

My wife ordered the fig, bacon, and gorgonzola pizza. WOW! If you like sweet/salty foods, you have to try this one. It's absolutely the best. Perfectly done crust in my opinion, slightly crispy but still chewy. Big enough to share. That alone is a good reason for a return visit.

I ordered the baked tilapia for dinner. It was OK, same as you would find anywhere else. It was served with a huge portion of yellow and green squash - not my favorite. I know that food tastes are very subjective so I won't be too critical.

I was surprised to see so many young families there. That's not a bad thing. I thought Brewzzi's catered more to the bar crowd. But, to be fair, it was early in the evening - about 6:00PM.

Jeremy, our server was excellent. Very attentive without being overbearing. Knowledgeable, honest and made good recommendations.

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience.

• Visited March 2013