“Pizza and Beer. Need I say more?”
Review of Brewzzi

Brewzzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Brewzzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Italian, Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Renaissance way
Description: Brewzzi is Florida's most awarded brewery, including Gold and Silver medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Always Brewed-On-Site, our German-style lagers and ales accent many of our recipes and complement all our fare. Our kitchen is renowned for enormous portions of quality favorites using the freshest ingredients brought in daily. While our core menu is based on old world Italian & traditional American comfort food, our selections have expanded to include an eclectic mix of global cuisines. We at Brewzzi welcome you to exceptional dining and microbrewery experience. Join us for Happy Hour, Monday-Friday from 3pm-6:30pm and ALL DAY Sunday.
Michigan
“Pizza and Beer. Need I say more?”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

First visit to Brewzzi. We'll definitely be back. Being fans of microbreweries, my wife and I had to try the place. I recommend the Black Duke beer. Kind of reminded me of Guinness but not as heavy. Very good. Tried two of the six but Black Duke is my favorite so far.

My wife ordered the fig, bacon, and gorgonzola pizza. WOW! If you like sweet/salty foods, you have to try this one. It's absolutely the best. Perfectly done crust in my opinion, slightly crispy but still chewy. Big enough to share. That alone is a good reason for a return visit.

I ordered the baked tilapia for dinner. It was OK, same as you would find anywhere else. It was served with a huge portion of yellow and green squash - not my favorite. I know that food tastes are very subjective so I won't be too critical.

I was surprised to see so many young families there. That's not a bad thing. I thought Brewzzi's catered more to the bar crowd. But, to be fair, it was early in the evening - about 6:00PM.

Jeremy, our server was excellent. Very attentive without being overbearing. Knowledgeable, honest and made good recommendations.

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience.

• Visited March 2013

Highland Park, Illinois
“not what it used to be”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

recently went, using a groupon and was sad to see that the restaurant has gone down hill in the 12-18 months since last visited. Portions seem to be smallre and they have eliminated the breadboard that previously accompanied all dinners. Place used to be a favorite several years ago but doubt that we will be back.

Visited January 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our friends from Italy enjoy Brewzzi so we took them there for a late lunch / early dinner. Always large portions, well-prepared, with very good service. We didn't want to eat too heavy so most of us had fish: salmon, yellowfin tuna, and pretzel crusted salmon. All the fish platters were done perfectly. Most people consider Brewzzi's a place for pub food: burgers, pizza, and sandwiches. They actually have some very good dinners. My wife had the Tuscan chicken: sauteed chicken breast with mozz, roma tomatos and basil with asparagus and red bliss potatos. Excellent. We eat at Brewzzi several times a month and they rarely disappoint us.

• Visited February 2013
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The menu is perfect for lunch (and I'm sure for dinner.) The service was excellent, delivery of our meals was prompt, and the portions were beyond what was necessary for lunch. Highly recommended place to have a laid back meal.

Visited February 2013
Spicewood, Texas
“Large portions good money but a little pricey for pub grub”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The beers on site are very good. I recommend the Black Duke and the amber stored in a Jack Daniel's keg. Food portions are very large and very good. I thought the prices were a little on the steep side, though I guess considering the quality of the food and the portion size they were probably ok. The gorgonzola chips were ok, not great, but not bad. I had the CARIBBEAN GROUPER SANDWICH with slaw and fries. The fries weren't anything to write home about, but the sandwich was very good as was the slaw (mayo not vinegar variety). My wife had the TERIYAKI TUNA SANDWICH and it was cooked exactly as she requested. It comes on a HUGE bun and is a big piece of tuna. It made for yummy leftovers. For lunch which was a sampler of 6 - 5 oz beer flights, appetizer, two glasses of wine and two sandwiches with tip was $66. Service was good.

• Visited February 2013