“Authentic Vietnamese”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Spring rolls (cold, not fried) were excellent and extremely fresh with a nice scallion flavor.
The Cornish game hen was the best I ever had. My wife had the steamed flounder with vegetables and said it was perfect. The veggies were not overcooked and again very fresh. The owner was friendly and helpful. The service was fast. Not overpriced.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The beef Pho is superb at this restaurant. The broth is delicious and the beef is very lean. The flavors are authentic Vietnamese. The owner is also the server and he is very attentive. The prices are quite reasonable. The atmosphere is minimal, but pleasant.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a quaint restaurant with delicious Vietnamese food!
The freshness and quality of all the food is beyond remarkable. price point is good too.
Very homey, simple decorations, and every time I come here everything is on point. Consistency is key- and that is definitely something you can expect here. During season, the restaurant is very very busy. One major complaint I have is the lack of wait staff. This is a family run restaurant, and while I enjoy the main owner as running the front of the house-- he is spreading himself thin when the restaurant gets busy.

I have tried the crispy spring rolls for appetizer. Always so good. I have also tried the duck salad-which is delicious.
I have had almost every kind of Pho. chicken, beef, seafood (upon request), and its my favorite soup. Easily to eat as a main meal, or split with 4 people.
I get the Crepe almost every time. It is sooo delicious, and crispy, and fresh!!
I have tried it in shrimp and veggie. I like the veggie and next time I order I will ask without tofu- and extra veggies.
My husband has tried the crispy noodles with shrimp and veggies. Also very good, the noodles were soo fresh and crisp. He has also tried the duck which is delicious.

As I mentioned, the consistency is always so good here, and I love coming here. I probably will prefer to come more off season- because the one waiter cannot keep up with the full restaurant when its so busy during season. Waters take a long time to be refilled, and if you need something- its hard to chase him down, because he is nonstop.
One time we came on a Saturday night, and the waiter took our order without writing it down- and he forgot my husbands meal, and didnt notice until he gave out everyone's meals but his. They had to cook it right away and we were already finished with our meal when his came. The waiter didn't even apologize.

Food wise- this is a win win!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not the cleanest restaurant I've ever been to, but we order take-out frequently and always get the pho. It is fresh and delicious and usually will cover two meals--very large portions. The game hen is also nice for a treat and goes really well with the brown sauce on the side. They are very friendly and helpful and fast. I can't speak for the service because we always take out.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very convenient Restaurant when going to the Wick Theater.
Cay Da and a lovely performance of the Sound of Music in the Wick made our day.
The Vietnamese crêpe with shrimps, soy beans,champignons and sweet onions was excellent, fresh , tasty and not over cooked. All food was delicious.
Welcoming waiter, decoration was unimpressive but real table cloth and napkins a nice plus. Most reasonably priced.

1  Thank Graziella5b