“Wonderful food”
Review of Grille on Congress

Grille on Congress
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille on Congress is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 832 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW corner of Yamatto and Congress
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Never had a bad meal. Coming here for 6 years . Continental food with a different twist. Their sweet biscuits are amazing. Nice staff. When we are in Boca for the season we eat there at least twice a month.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have visited this restaurant a few times over the years while in Boca Raton on business, mostly because they serve dinner in the bar area. It's a good place to chat with the locals. The food and service is consistently good.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped here randomly while in Boca. It was very busy during lunch time and with good reason. They have weekly lunch specials and on the day we went it was chicken picatta. The place had a trendy upbeat vibe and filled with business casual people on their lunch hour. The staff was friendly and the wait time was about 5 minutes. When first seated we received a hot biscuit. It was delicious, warm and soft center and a crispy outside just the way I like them. I ordered the chicken special served with fresh green beans and my DH ordered bacon burger. Both were cooked perfectly and the chicken was so tender, no knife was needed. It was a great surprise for a random stop. Will def. visit again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We got rave reviews and went with another couple. The rolls did not disappoint, but my wife's swordfish was overdone and disappointing and a friend's salmon was overdone and disappointing as well. My steak was very good and my friend's porkchops were good as well. Would have to think twice about going back. I guess the fish is not the strong suite. The service was good and friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were looking for a restaurant recommended by our hotel. We came across The Grille. We saw the complimentary valet parking and full parking lot and decided to try it. Hostess is an owner. Friendly, courteous and on the ball. Wait staff was very attentive. Bar was lively with a great atmosphere. Food was excellent. It is a long drive from home, or I would visit again and again! My martini was full to the rim and very reasonably priced.