“Perfect meal and service”

Twenty Twenty Grille
Ranked #2 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: World-Famous, Internationally Acclaimed Chef Ron Weisheit uses Organic Farm-Raised Produce, line caught seafood, South Florida Seasonal produce, sustainable grass fed meats, to artfully transform his dishes into delicious master pieces of modern day art cuisine. Chef Ron Weisheit has been in the culinary field for over 25 years. He was a top graduate of San Francisco Culinary Academy and was awarded 3 gold medals at the Culinary Olympics in Germany
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I ate with a group at Twenty Twenty Grille and wasn't sure what to expect. Living in Chicago, I have easy access to a lot of great food and if this restaurant were there, it would be booked for weeks and significantly more expensive. I had the rack of lamb. I don' t think I've had better, My coworkers raved about his ribeye and everyone else enjoyed enough to not let me taste :( We also had some top notch, moderately priced wine and amazing desserts. The owner/chef kinda thanked us when the bill came as well. Any trip to Boca wouldn't be complete without eatting here.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

It is a very small restaurant with maybe more seats outside than inside. Inside was merely twenty or so seats.

Our waiter took a while to come to the table initially but after that he made up for it quickly with his strong knowledge of the wine list and menu. The service was very good.

The wife of the chef runs the front of the house. The chef comes out and brings some samples and uniquely flavored sorbet between courses. Both of them are very nice.

They had a nice albeit small wine list. We had a wine that was on special. It was a blend and very good.

We had a salad for appetizer that was good. We ordered a rosemary gnocchi side dish as the other appetizer, which was a real game changer. Two very big thumbs up on that. Apparently the gnocchi side would come with the lamb generally.

I had the rib eye -very good. It came with cauliflower augratin and pastrami croquettes (also very unique and another game changer). I was shocked at how large a portion of steak they gave, almost too much if that is possible.

My wife had the scallops. She felt the risotto side was too sweet for her palate but otherwise really liked it.

We had a very nice chocolate dessert.

I am surprised there are not more restaurants like this in boca. I really liked that one table in the back for six people. The next time we have two other couples to go to dinner with, I would consider booking that table.

We will go back once they change the menu which they apparently do every few months.

We went to this restaurant as my son asked me what the number one restaurant was in boca on trip advisor. We were shocked that it was Twenty a Twenty, a place we had never even heard of.

We see why Twenty Twenty Grille is ranked so high on TripAdvisor. Two very big thumbs up.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This intimate restaurant is run by a husband and wife team - he the chef and she the hostess. The food is creative and delicious. Our last visit was a tasting menu of the best offered through the season. Although the portions were small (1 or 2 bites) there were enough courses that finishing dessert was a problem. We were full. This is pricey but a great place for special occasion dining or if you have a few spare dollars.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Great dining, small place, very good food and service, Hard to find and parking is difficult.
Suggest outdoor dining.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Never in my life have I had such a delicious meal.The place is very small and only has a few tables. The waiter was telling me it’s a husband and wife couple and they do not disappoint. The lamb was perfect and the chocolate dessert was to die for. Perfect for a romantic dinner.