“Clearly the Best meal we have had in this area”

Twenty Twenty Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Twenty Twenty Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: World-Famous, Internationally Acclaimed Chef Ron Weisheit uses Organic Farm-Raised Produce, line caught seafood, South Florida Seasonal produce, sustainable grass fed meats, to artfully transform his dishes into delicious master pieces of modern day art cuisine. Chef Ron Weisheit has been in the culinary field for over 25 years. He was a top graduate of San Francisco Culinary Academy and was awarded 3 gold medals at the Culinary Olympics in Germany
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was clearly the most creative, original, beautifully prepared meals we have had of the past 100 or so in the past 3 years we have lived in South Florida. My Mahi-Mahi dish was perfectly prepared, the accompaniments were very special and my wife's rack-of-lamb was superb. Both the chef-delivered scallop tasting introduction and the palate-cleaning sorbet, were incredible.

The service was impeccable...the atmosphere, despite a thunderstorm and eating in a well-covered outdoor area, was delightful. Wine list - outstanding - and the profiteroles to end our meal were phenomenal.

We live nearby, so we WILL be back to the Twenty Twenty Grille ...hopefully very soon!

1  Thank John E

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had eaten here once before and really liked it, so I decided to come back with my husband.
Wonderful meal. The menu is changed every 2 months or so..My husband and I enjoyed great wine along with a Pork Belly appetizer (Yum!) and Beef Jerky Salad (more Yum!).
Our main course...Mine - a creole style Mahi Mahi with Okra and grits....fabulous and my husband had the Coffee Rub Duck!! - Amazing taste.(.and I dont even like Duck.)
Overall a truly delicious meal...and we will certainly be back..

2  Thank beauoli
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Husband and I stumbled upon this tiny little gem one night while trying to decide where to eat. It is a small place with indoor and outdoor seating. It's a true mom and pop--she at front of the house, he in the kitchen. Really nice food. He had lamb...I hate lamb, but this was incredible!! I had scallops. Wonderfully done. She brings out a different (each night) amuse bouche and you have to guess what's in it. A bit warm outside, but they're looking into an outdoor AC. Dessert was beautiful as well as delicious. All homemade. Including breads and that also comes with a different butter each night. NOT for children. A couples place, really. Very nice date night for 2 or 4. Really intimate and you're made to feel welcome.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

upscale, good food and service. Drinks are so-so. Good location, plenty of tourists but local people use it too which is a good sign

1  Thank lucien22
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This was my first time to Twenty Twenty, although my parents had been there before. We were warmly greeted by a staff member and one of the owners. The environment is cozy and inviting. We quickly settled in.

Just read the menu and it is quite apparent that somebody has a passion for food. The menu choices were very unique with an unusual combination of ingredients. Everything is made in house including the bread. You can learn a lot about a restaurant by having a salad. The baby kale and beef jerky salad did not disappoint.

The other owner/chef came to our table with a delicious hor d'oeuvre. It was just one more indication of an owner going the extra mile.

All of our entrees were unique and delicious.

I would strongly recommend Twenty Twenty Grille.