“A Culinary Masteroiece!”

Twenty Twenty Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Twenty Twenty Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: World-Famous, Internationally Acclaimed Chef Ron Weisheit uses Organic Farm-Raised Produce, line caught seafood, South Florida Seasonal produce, sustainable grass fed meats, to artfully transform his dishes into delicious master pieces of modern day art cuisine. Chef Ron Weisheit has been in the culinary field for over 25 years. He was a top graduate of San Francisco Culinary Academy and was awarded 3 gold medals at the Culinary Olympics in Germany
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the first time this evening and it was a remarkable experience. We had relatively high expectations given all the great reviews on Trip Advisor and this restaurant exceeded them! The restaurant is small but tastefully decorated and comfortable. the noise level is low--a nice change from the norm in Boca. The service is wonderful and Rhonda makes everyone feel like a guest in her home. The wine list is excellent and reasonably priced--we found an un-oaked Chardonnay and one of our favorite Pinot Noirs by the glass. The amuse bouche were excellent and the breads and butter quite different and inventive. Ron, the chef did stay as we sampled the amuse-bouche and helped us identify its ingredients. The entrees were particularly tasty, Mahi Mahi and yellow fin Tuna and the profiteroles dessert was the best I have tasted outside Paris. We will return often and thank the owners Rhonda and Ron for elevating the cuisine in Boca Raton.

2  Thank David W

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We enjoyed a delicious meal (perfectly cooked scallops and very tasty tuna tartare) in April of this year. The proprietors were delightful, our hostess even held my baby while I ate. That said, better to come sans small children as the food is so good you'll want to be able to relax and enjoy it with no distractions. We look forward to returning the next time we are in town!

2  Thank Sam L
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Twenty seats inside and twenty outside, hence the restaurant's name. The inside room is small, with tables closely spaced along two banquettes. The outside tables are more expansively arranged. I recommend outside except on sweltering or pouring evenings. In either case, make a reservation! The atmosphere is casual - no need to dress up. Service is very pleasant and very efficient. We started with spicy tuna tartar with avocado relish ($16). It was as pleasant to view as to taste. Our New Zealand rack of lamb ($32) and glazed duck breast ($28) were excellent cuts of meat expertly prepared (although a little over sauced for my taste). Bread was warm and served with a chocolate and fruit infused butter. Wine by the glass runs about $10. The menu is not extensive - about 8 starters and 8 main courses. However, they include a broad range of meats and seafood. I think just about anyone will find at least one dish to enjoy. Keep Twenty Twenty in mind when you are considering truly fine food in unstuffy environs. Note: parking can be a little difficult in the Rue de Palmas complex.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have eaten here many times since my first review, and am happy to report that the food and service have been consistently great. The menu changes about every 6 weeks, and I love the creative flavor combinations - this is definitely a restaurant for foodies! It's fun to try to guess the flavors in the daily changing sorbet intermezzo - I don't get them right very often, but they're always delicious and unique. On the last visit, I had the veal and my husband had the tuna, and both were excellent. I eat out a lot, and there aren't many restaurants in Boca that I haven't eaten in, but Twenty Twenty has become my favorite.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

each couple shared an appetizer. the waiter asked if we wanted extra plates. the dishes were duck taco and raw tuna. they were micro servings. the tuna was tasty. then the sorbet to cleanse, pepper, onion and cantaloupe?????. dinner was served cold. the veal was ok, the duck was chewy, the lamb chops were ok, the yellowfin tuna had grizzle in it. after an hour we got the waiter and had coffee. dinner was expensive for so so food in an ally outside of funky biscuit blasting music. this was the EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES!

1  Thank ahalp