“Wonderful Show done extremely well”

The Wick Theatre & Costume Museum
Ranked #9 of 83 things to do in Boca Raton
herbyale@yahoo.com
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wonderful Show done extremely well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Took my wife to see 42nd Street in the Wick Theater. We had been to the theater before and it's still a very good venue. As for the show, the cast was great and they did a great job on this wonderful show we had seen many years ago. The tap dancing was the highlight for us. We'll be going back to the Wick Theater again in the near future.

Delray Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What a performance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife & I went to see 42nd Street last week. The performance was excellent. It was like being in New York. We were more than surprised.
The new owners couldn't be nicer. They were visible and meeting with guests before and during intermission. We went to a Sunday matinee and the house was full. A welcome change from the past. We have made plans to attend another play before the season ends. The valet parking was excellent and made our visit so much easier.
It is worth giving this new theater a visit. You won't be disappointed.

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Broadway in Boca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Walking into the lobby was a treat with piano player, popcorn vendor and gelato service in the little gift shop. And then the show... "42nd Street," a real masterpiece of a production. Enthusiastic cast and top notch performances. Having seen it on Broadway, I was not disappointed. Bravo!
We returned a few days later for the Costume Museum tour and lunch. You are transported through all the great shows via the beautiful costume displays, followed by a delicious luncheon in a room renovated to the style of The Tavern on the Green in Central Park, complete with the original chandelier. Kimberly Wick provided us with her family history, leading to the purchase of the theatre, a wonderful addition to the Boca cultural scene.

Visited January 2014
Dayton, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Addition to South Florida Cultural Scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

The Wick Theater is a beautifully refurbished facility (it used to be the Caldwell). The production (42nd Street) was entirely professional and just wonderful. Waiting in the lobby was a pleasure (nicely furnished, bar, gelato, etc., excellent piano player singing show tunes. I look forward to attending many more performances.

Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Joyous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I saw "42nd Street" at the new Wick today. This is a big Broadway extravaganza and I wasn't expecting a super performance. I was happily surprised. The cast was superb. The choreographer was wonderful, very much needed for this tap-dancing show. Direction, sets, lighting all worked beautifully. Voices of all leads were excellent. I am so happy to have this small theater re-open to showcase the wonderful talent both locally and nationally. I look forward to the the next production.

Visited January 2014