“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed January 17, 2013

What a great restaurant. We visit our children in south Florida and always have to plan a trip to Duffy's. The adults love and so do the grandchildren. Much, much better then Applebees, or any of those chains. Food fresh and very good. I love the grouper sandwich. Or, did I mention the beer is cold?

There are newer reviews for Duffy's Sports Grill

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'm not keen on chain restaurants but this place is well above a Chilli's or Red Robin or some other equivalent. I went with my family after a round of golf and those 2 for 1 margaritas hit the spot. We all got burgers (ordered rare and came out perfectly rare!) and fries. I have a peanut allergy so I asked about the oil used and the waitstaff was fully informed. I love the ADD effect of having a 100 TV screens all showing something different, but I suppose that might not be for everyone. We happened to be there when one of the NFL playoff games was on and it was fun to be with a cheering crowd. I definitely recommend a visit if you're in the sporty mood!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The chef at this restaurant must be my grandma or someone very alike. He or she cooks very good meals, home-made style and it's always great tasting. We go there for lunch over and over and every time the food is delicious. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The main course salads are great as is the grilled salmon. Burgers are good too! We've found the food to be consistent and it has surpassed our expectations each time we've eaten here.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Better taste and size our former favorite at neighboring GANDE LUXE.
Always great drinks and service so this does it all for me together with the Duffys Card.
Keep it up.