“A+++ this place is my new addiction”
Review of The Olive Tree - CLOSED

The Olive Tree
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“A+++ this place is my new addiction”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

This place have all you could look for lebanese Italian Greek and Turkish we went there after we decided to walk around the in area trying to decide where to eat allot of nice places around , make story short that was something for each of us . I had spaghetti alle vongole and my friend got The iskandar and we had lamb rack and Moroccan shrimp and some mezza it's a tour of the Medeteranian !! Said it all go there enjoy the food and come back here and express ur self !!

By the way good luck for the new mangment Vincent and Federico

2 Thank Fredy1235

Delray Beach, Florida
“Great food.”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The food and service were both excellent.This was our first time there but will certainly revisit soon.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Marlena P
Toronto
“Much Better Than We Expected!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Having bought a Groupon coupon before reading the Tripadvisor reviews, we went to the Olive Tree for lunch fearing the worst since the older reviews on Tripadvisor were so bad. Instead we found the food to be delicious, the waiter to be most accommodating and friendly, and the portions very generous considering that we ordered from the lunch menu. We certainly plan to return and we're pleased that this is a replacement for Anatolia, a restaurant which we liked very much and which we were disappointed to see had closed.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Canadian1967
Boca Raton
“Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Since I had bought a Groupon coupon, my friend & I decided to try it this past Wednesday evening. Found a parking spot around the corner, since there is no parking lot. We had the fire-roasted octopus appetizer & Royal Dorado. He deboned the fish at the table. They have only been open for a few months. I only saw 1 waiter who was very attentive to us. Only had one other couple dining beside us. I thought for what we had the price was a bit high. The octopus appetizer was $18.95 & the fish was $28.95. If I didn't have the coupon i would not have gone.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cookie159
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alex”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my girl friend when we get in there the staff was looking good and smiling and we order liver shepherd salad was so good and the main Adana kebab and grill Bronzino the waiter took the bones out on the table we enjoyed everything we be back soon there!!! Thanks

1 Thank Ergun K