“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE DESPITE THE NOISE”

Farmer's Table Boca
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmer's Table Boca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boca Raton, Florida
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE DESPITE THE NOISE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We came for lunch, early. The dining area is broken up into separate eating areas, in part by what look like refurbished small barn doors, a rustic touch. High ceilings. Lots of wood, in appearance anyway. Chandeliers of clear bottles. We took a table by the windows. The heavy drapes were pulled back, allowing us a view of the outdoor tables by the pool. The chairs were of stark wood, nothing fancy, with a cushioned seat.

Our waiter, Nicolas, promptly brought us a large bottle of distilled water, then filled our glasses. He was energetic and efficient. I asked about the heavy wooden doors. They were functional, not merely decorative, he said. Supposedly they came from a barn in Wisconsin and were refurbished for the restaurant.

I ordered the Bison & Cranberry Meatloaf, which came with "whipped garnet yams, edamame succotash, mushroom-port sauce." My wife got the Vegetable Lasagna, which came with a side of spinach. She opted for actual cheese with the dish, though non-dairy options were available, this being a vegan restaurant in part. Nicolas offered her a choice of cheeses, suggesting the mozzarella, which was made on the premises. Sold.

I strolled around. The bar offered only two beers on tap. There were several bottled beers available, both domestic craft and imported Belgian. A modest wine list. Liquors, of course. The bar stools were of unadorned wood with inlaid wicker seats. Not very comfortable, I mused. But I wasn't here to belly up to the bar.

Our food arrived promptly, despite the burgeoning crowd. Both dishes had great eye appeal. My entrée was very tasty, although the meatloaf was a bit on the bland side. I didn't taste any cranberries. The sauce was delicious, what there was of it. The meat needed more of it.

The lasagna was delicious. Our waiter's cheese suggestion proved serendipitous. Yum. My wife said she also liked the spinach.

The herbs are actually grown on the premises, our waiter told us. And indeed we noticed the beds of herbs in the grassy area by the front door.

As the tables around us filled up, the noise level escalated. The dining areas are not designed to absorb sounds.

An enjoyable meal, with excellent food and service, albeit not in a relaxing environment.

Covington, Kentucky
“Terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Atmosphere and great food; a winning combination!!!! Had three of the four flat bread
Combinations and each was delicious and went well with a local beer. For dessert we
splurged on the "pear in red wine" with sorbet and fresh fruit. Yummmmmy! Reservations
needed for evening, but lunch at 1:00 was perfect and we were seated immediately. If you
Are lucky to get Jessica as your waitress, then your meal will be perfect!

Boca Raton, Florida
“Flavorful, Healthy, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Meal for Me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had heard mixed reviews about this restaurant, so I decided I had to find out for myself... and I'm so glad I did! It took me a few months to finally make it there (I highly recommend making a reservation or you might be waiting a while). If you're into eating healthy, this place is for you! There is a good selection of gluten-free and vegan items, so i was able to eat things I normally cannot. They do not use cream in anything (yay for tomato soup)! Nor do they have a microwave anywhere. You can view the website for more details like that, but as far as I'm concerned, this place definitely has my vote! Not only was the food delicious, the environment and decor was unique and beautiful, and our server was awesome! Also, I have a big sweet tooth, and since I am gluten and dairy free, I have missed chocolate mousse so much... I had the GF, V chocoalte cake (mousse layer in the middle), and wow! So moist and rich, I'd go there just for that!

Florida
“Claimed to be healthy, but is all so sweet and sticky.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Came in little early before our reservation so we had time to have drinks at the bar. Service is acceptable at best and drinks were not much better. Time of reservation was precisely honored. Hostess was not very pleasant and she was wearing flip flops, which I really find odd. Food we all ordered and shared might of been fine, but was extremely sweet. Jam, syrup, sugar, whatever it was my fingers and silverware was extremely sticky. You could not really taste the meat in tacos, flatbread or trout. Water was served in nice bottles, but without any ice. Service overall was acceptable, waitress tried her best, but definitely she was not profesionally trained. This place will have to do much better to remain in business in competitive Boca restaurant market.

Boca Raton, Florida
“The BEST Attraction in Boca Raton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I recently dined again at The Wyndham Boca Raton's farm to table restaurant and fell in love with my meal and their zen atmosphere! Four of us dined outdoors by the Wyndham pool in peace with the serenade of the acoustic guitarist - adding just another element of wow. Farmer's Table Restaurant is a one of a kind experience to satisfy everyone's food fix- vegan, vegetarian and the (hormone-free) meat fan. Being health conscious and having tried many local options, Farmers stands out as their fare defines healthy, yet the atmosphere is that of 5 star rich dining! Breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can't go wrong with this new but sure to be here forever favorite haven of mine. The owners, managers and lead wait staff are on site, hands on and passionate about real food and customer service.