“Great Happy Hour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Morton's The Steakhouse

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 803 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Military Trail Between Palmetto Park rd. and Glades rd.
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We really enjoyed Happy Hour. Friendly staff and great food. We have been loyal patrons to Morton's for years and will continue.

Visited August 2013

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Save Your Money for the Power Hour”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had not been to this Morton's for more than 2 years and things have definitely changed since they were bought by Landrys. Although both the service and food were inconsistent, the prices have remained consistently high and no longer reflect the value they once did. In short if you are intent on going to Mortons, my advice is to save your money, skip the overpriced dinner that can cost almost $400 for two, and go to their Power Hour. It runs from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM daily and you can have great food and drinks for less than $100. Just be sure to get there by 5:15 PM as the bar fills up quickly.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Happy Hour starts at 5 but we arrived a few minutes earlier to get our favorite table in the bar area. We were greeted warmly by a perky waitress and told we can sit anywhere we wish while we waited for our friends.
Since I am vertically challenged (smile) I prefer a low table rather than a high one and since we arrived early, we had our choice.
The wine and food was excellent as usual. We ordered the house made potato chips which were warm and served with blue cheese dressing in a bowl in the center of the large tray. Everyone devoured them. At our table we had the mini fillet sandwiches (4) per order, the crabcakes and mini hamburgers. Each was prepared as was specified. We sat and chatted with our friends and enjoyed the evening.

1 Thank Carol F
Boca Raton, Florida
“Disappointing Birthday Dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We've celebrated at Morton's on numerous occasions so decided to celebrate my 50th --- what a disappointment. I am sure it started with the fact that we were eating the "summer menu" for $49 each. Not a cheap meal, but for Morton's standards I guess it is. Our waiter began instead of asking if we were aware that the portions were smaller, told us that we'd be only getting 1/2 a portion for that price. I presumed the portions would be smaller but at $49 pp thought it would be sufficient amount of food (which it was). He then tried to suggest that a 6 oz steak would not be a big enough portion. I was ready to leave before even starting my meal.
Our appetizers were fine, our Morton salads were all tasteless. We all ordered filets cooked medium -rare and only my husband's steak was properly done. The other two were closer to medium well. Our sides were definitely on the small side, perhaps if they served on the same plate as the steak they would have looked more appealing, but it was a sufficient amount. The lemon soufflé was flat. But the worst was after the dessert was served and a small gravy boat of whipped cream came out with a candle---really? I felt like all those times I spent all that money and today I decided to have an advertised special and you're going to treat me like this?? Never again Morton's-- too many other places.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
The Villages, Florida
“Delicioius meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food and service were fine; the prices exhorbitant....12 for a baked potato or a vegetable!
The steak was excellent, as was the memorable tomato and blue cheese salad.

Visited July 2013