“Something for Everyone”

Boca Raton Museum of Art
Ranked #6 of 83 things to do in Boca Raton
More attraction details
Owner description: The Boca Museum of Art celebrates, presents, interprets, collects, preserves, encourages, and inspires creativity. Open free on the first Sunday of each month.
New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Something for Everyone”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The current fashion exhibit is well worth the price of admission. However, there are so many different types of exhibits, and works of art, that you are likely to find something to capture everyone's imagination. Great for families.

Visited April 2013

florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fashion forward”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The Fashion exhibit was a welcome change from the past 2
exhibits that I have seen. Ive taken friends back to see this
50 yrs. of fashion. While this is not a Matisse exhibit or
a blockbuster contemporary show; it does tantalize. Some dresses or gown designs transported you through historical periods. Whether the 60's or disco; very memorable and eye candy
for the fashionistas.

Visited March 2013
West Hempstead, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely exhibit on fashion.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

After strolling through Mizner Park's shops, my husband and I decided to visit the Boca Raton Museum of Art. There was a new exhibit on fashion which I wanted to see. Many well know designers to me had clothing shown. It was worth the price of admission.
Upstairs I also enjoyed the 3 dimensionsal pieces.

Visited March 2013
New York
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Well thought-out exhibits”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

When I saw that the museum had an exhibit featuring 50 years of fashion, my wife and I decided to visit the museum as our family has a close connection to the "schmatta" business. The exhibit was provocative, inclusive, well-designed, and a pleasure to behold. I highly recommend a visit.

In addition, there is an exhibit of modern art that we found fascinating.

We have been visiting this area of Florida for a few weeks every year and this year is one of the best for the Boca Museum of Art. (Other years have been merely VERY GOOD! :-)

Miami, Florida
“"Just want to know"”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

i visitied Mizer Park for a show on Saturday 02/23/13, and as I was leaving, I saw on the wall outside the Museum names for dedication. The names Charles and Ann Rutherford caught my eyes. So, I'd like to know something about them. Who are they and of what importance they have in Boca Raton? My reasons are, Rutherford is my family name; my Mom is Ann Rutherford and my brother's name was Charlz Rutherford with his son named after him. I really enjoyed myself and this would make my trip more meaningful.Thanks, you can reach me at eirelav50plus@hotmail.com "RUTHERFORD"

Visited February 2013