“Will not go back”

Dining options: Breakfast
Delray Beach, Florida
“Will not go back”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Breakfast was just ok, coffee poor, restaurant itself was just iffy all around. Staff was friendly, honestly, I dont remember the service so it must have been ok.

Visited November 2011

Nashville, Tennessee
“Friendly & Great Coffee, the food? Not so much...”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went here while vacationing in Deerfield Beach. I bought a discounted Restaurant.com certificate and looked for breakfast places within a 10 mile radius of our zip code.

It's a quaint little restaurant tucked in strip mall in Boca. Not that difficult to find. It's obvious they have a following of regulars.

Here's what I liked, my egg white greek omelette was very good. However, the rest of the food we ordered wasn't all that. As a matter of fact, the blueberry pancakes my 6 year old ordered were barely edible for her. A 6 year old who turns down pancakes? That's bad! The coffee was very good and the service was very friendly. Unfortunately, my wife didn't care for her Frittata either.

Knowing what I know, if I was staying in the area I would certainly keep this place on my list for a return for the greek omelette and maybe even try lunch. However, to drive 10 miles to seek this place out wasn't worth the discount we got with the coupon. Kids are certainly welcome but there is no kids menu...at least for breakfast.

• Visited October 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very good... friendly too!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went for lunch during the work week with a co-worker. The owners were so nice as well as our waitress. I had my dog with me so we sat outside and they were very accomodating. I ordered chicken breast with fresh fruit, very simple but everything was delicious. I would go again for sure.

Visited March 2012
West Haven, Connecticut
“Now That's Good Eatin'!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My friend and I enjoy fine dining, but we also enjoy a great little breakfast joint like this one. From the funky decor (farming implements and historical photos from when Boca was just a little one-horse town) to the comfortable booths, just-right scrambled eggs and crispy bacon, this place is a hit! It's located in one of the shopping malls a several blocks inland from the beach, and is easy to miss. Make the effort to find it, though--the good food and the genuine friendliness of the place brought my friend and I back there three mornings out of the five we stayed in Boca--and we'll be back!

• Visited August 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Fuel for a bicycle ride”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The Griddle provided us with a nice way to energize a bicycle ride with enjoyable breakfast at an affordable price.

Visited August 2012