“Fantastic vegan restaurant!”

Ranked #298 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant that offers inside and outside seating in a beautiful setting. Wonderful choice of vegan appetizers, entrees and desserts! Really enjoyed my experience there and will definitely be there again, and soon!

There are newer reviews for Darbster

Reviewed June 25, 2014

You will be very surprised to learn that quality vegan cooking tastes just as good as "traditional" fare. These people really know how to cook and we always go away happy after eating their creative, healthy fare. Carnivores, give it a try. You will be very pleasantly surprised. I have taken several total carnivores here and they had to admit that they were impressed. We go here often and we are always happy.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great atmosphere and knowledgeable, friendly staff. Conscience eating that is gourmet and filling! Tons of flavor and selection. Chic, cozy atmosphere. Choose to sit in the dining area or the bar. Both are a great experience. Don't miss this "gem" in the wall....look for it or you'll miss it. Staff recommendations have always been good. Worth the drive for anywhere whether you are vegan or just a healthy, clean eater. DO NOT MISS. Your taste buds will thank you.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

FINALLY made it to the Boca location! We'd been waiting and waiting for them to open, and was hoping they'd be open for lunch during the week (but they're not), so finally visited today (Father's Day for my husband) for Sunday Brunch after they've been open for almost a year already. The wait was worth it! Mmm...good!

I ordered the Raw Living Cheezeburger and hubby enjoyed the Black & Bleu Cheeseburger. The intent was for us to share half with each other, but he loved his Black & Bleu burger so much that I only took two bites. It was tasty for sure, but I really liked my Raw burger too! The salad that comes with the raw was sooooo good. I think the dressing was some kind of cashew dressing, but it was very flavorful, and the salad was robust! Fries and a little cup of melon accompanied my husband's burger. Darbster provides complimentary refills on their foundatain sodas, so hubby was happy with that.

A notable difference with the Boca location is that it is much larger than the West Palm location. What you can't see from the street is that they have a HUGE patio out back with a very nice ambiance -- tiki covering, and nice umbrellas. Thought it's not near the water like the WPB location, because it's so much larger, there are ample places to sit inside with A/C as well.

We checked out the bar before we left, and found that they have Happy Hour Wednesday - Friday from 5 to 7pm when all raw living items are half off, and drinks are half off. In July, they will change the Happy Hour hours to 8 to 10pm. We're guessing it's because it'll be much nicer to sit outside later in the evening. Not sure if that's a temporary change or not.

Regardless, better late than never applies here, and now we know what we'll miss if we never went back...and we're not willing to miss it. So, we'll absolutely be back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Met my business associates at this charming little restaurant located in North Boca Raton on Federal Hwy. When you walk into the space you smell the heavenly scent of spices and incense. There is a dining room and a bar plus a private patio outside where we ate. A nice menu with a variety of hot and cold dishes. They serve wine and cocktails as well. Nice staff, delicious food and great laid back, calming ambiance. I had the Palm Cake made out of heart of palm and butternut squash rawvioli. Delicious, definitely wil be going back for more.