“Great place”
Review of Max's Grille

Max's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 832 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 2nd & Federal Hwy
Description: Max's Grille defines the modern American bistro experience. From the cuisine, an extraordinary wine list and exceptional service, Max's is the place to be if your truly passionate about great food. Our mission is to make your dining experience not only pleasurable, but unlike any other. -Join Us Everyday from 5:00-6:00PM for a Complimentary Bottle of Vendage Wine with the Purchase of Two Dinner Entrees-Promotion is valid for every two guests dining at the table-
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Came with my family and we had the daily specials from the menu and everything was great. We had reserved at table and that is recommended because it is a popular place. Modest pricing. I will be back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We've eaten here many many times over the years as it is convenient and consistent. Consistently just okay. However the last two times I was there I had to send my food back because it was just awful. Had a seafood dish that had so much raw garlic in it that it was just inedible. Tried another dish and it was almost as bad. The manager came over to the table and said she was sorry, but that was about it. It's just getting old to spend good money for mediocre food. I won't go back.

1  Thank mmb198
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The food is excellent here and it was my favorite restaurant until I found the to be dishonest about their rewards program. The entire staff is unfriendly and uncooperative when it comes to getting your rewards. I have been beaten on rewards three times from them and the last reason was because I gave them my rewards card, but my friend paid with her charge card. In the past I have given them my rewards card and my husband paid with his charge card, so what is the difference. The host, the waiters and the managers are all unforgiving when it comes to the rewards and the customer is always wrong. Shame on them and on principle I will not go back there. Also, I sent an e-mail to their office about this and they did not even respond.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I spent eight days in the Boca Raton/West Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale area over the period of February 11th to the 18th 2014. When visiting Mizner Park we decided to have lunch at Max's Grille which attracted us by it's location and outdoor dining. We ended up returning to have lunch, as well as dinner, on five other occasions. On each and every visit we had seafood and the entrees were delicious. On at least two occasions we were required to wait approximately 30 minutes for a table but that was understandable since it was peak dinner time and we had requested to be seated outdoors. We did not find the prices to be overly costly and as I said earlier, the entrees were delicious. We would recommend the fresh catch of the day, which on one day was Swordfish, and the Mahi_Mahi sandwich. And, before I forget, the dessert, order the Key Lime pie. Coupled with an espresso it made for a perfect ending to our lunch/dinner. When ever we are again in Boca Raton, we will definitely eat again at Max's Grille!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our experience at this restaurant was less than stellar.

The service was absolutely appalling; our server was nowhere to be seen half the time and very uninterested/unaware. She had no clue about the menu or the wine list.

We complained about one dish and she said "oh, sorry about that"; nothing was removed from the bill...

We just paid the bill and left... Would definitely not recommend and would not go back...