“Recently had lunch at Max's and it was a delightful experience.”
Review of Max's Grille

Max's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 814 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 2nd & Federal Hwy
Description: Max's Grille defines the modern American bistro experience. From the cuisine, an extraordinary wine list and exceptional service, Max's is the place to be if your truly passionate about great food. Our mission is to make your dining experience not only pleasurable, but unlike any other. -Join Us Everyday from 5:00-6:00PM for a Complimentary Bottle of Vendage Wine with the Purchase of Two Dinner Entrees-Promotion is valid for every two guests dining at the table-
Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Recently had lunch at Max's and it was a delightful experience.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I recommend the duck spring roll for an appetizer. Just fantastic. Wait staff are very nice. Also loved the truffle French fries.

• Visited February 2013

• Serbian first
Bethesda, Maryland
“Good Food, But We Had To Wait”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were down in Boca visiting family. My wife loves Mizner Park. We decided to hit Max's Grille. We arrived around 6:30 on a Sunday night. We were seated almost immediately. Our server was great but we had to wait forever to get our food. I think it was more of a back up in the kitchen than his fault. UN-prompted, seeing the kids starting to get fidgety, he brought us more bread sticks to tide us over. Very good break sticks btw! Overall a good experience. Food was really good. I had a Bacon Blue Burger and my wife had the Thai Steak Salad. She said it was her best meal of the trip. On a final note, the restaurant was decorated with very cool artsy B&W photographs of movie stars and celebrities taken in the mid to late 80's. I enjoyed walking around to check them out.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch sucks”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Tried this restaurant for the first time. Heard they served brunch. Was exited to try a new place. The eggs benedict was horrible. Service for food and wait staff very slow. You have to flag down server for refill on beverages. Quick with the bill though.

Marlboro, New Jersey
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food was delicious. Terrific martini's. Loved the truffle and herb french fries. The best fries I ever had. Service was great . I was impressed because I was there probably the busiest night of prime holiday season. Call for reservations a must.

• Visited December 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had the roasted half chicken. It was rather bland and flavorless. The fries, which came as a side, were burned to a crisp. The waitress was snobby and rude. Not what I was expecting. I will not be eating here again.

• Visited January 2013