“It is what it says- Cheesecake”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 30 Dessert in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

nothing fancy but great quality- you never go away hungry-those watching their diet can find many items that will not bust their effortsd- for those who are not watching take a shot at their famous cakes and pasteries.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Though I decided a couple years back to stay away from corporate restaurants due to their shrinking portions and rising prices I decided to visit The Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton Florida on request of my daughters who like it there. My memory of that place was a good one, having gone several years earlier. Unfortunately the ways of the industry caught up to this once decent facility as well. While the food had good taste, the service was mediocre at best and the 14.95 Santa Fe Chicken salad had between 2 and 3 ounces of chicken on it at the most. The other dishes ordered were overpriced for what was offered as well. Scratch this one from our list now.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had two (2) fantastic meals here a few weeks ago. I sat for one meal at the Bar to watch a basketball game and the other my wife and i sat at a table. The Bar scene is low key but great. The bartender/server sets up your area with a huge napkin that serves as your tablecloth and the service was very attentive. Plenty of room to enjoy a meal (or a cocktail.)

My wife and I had to wait about 25 minutes for our table at dinner time. Plenty of people watching while we waited, which is always fun. Every part of each meal was great. And of course, the Cheesecake!!!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My companion and I arrived at 9:30 PM thinking we would be seated immediately - 30 minute wait. The place was really crowded. We sat at the bar and enjoyed some chardonnay while waiting for a table.
My date liked her Baja Chicken Tacos - very ample plate and she thought they were very tasty. My chicken chipotle pasta was good but for a 'chipotle' dish it lacked flavor and 'heat'; not bad, but nothing i can recommend.

Service was okay, considering the crowd in the restaurant.

Overall a good experience - but, again, nothing exceptional.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food is delicious; servings are generous. If you want a booth, you need to get there by 4:30 p.m. Atmosphere is somewhat noisy and crowded, but the quality of the food makes up for minor inconveniences. Excellent service.