“Pub Food and Brew”

Miller's Ale House - West Boca
Ranked #163 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Ale House – Boca West! We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Glades Road in the Boca Lyons Plaza, right next to Mattress Firm. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week!
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The name depicts exactly what it is. Lots of choices of drink, and very ordinary pub food to go with the brew or drinks. Service can be very good or poor, depending on the waitress.

There are newer reviews for Miller's Ale House - West Boca

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Miller's Ale House is known for it's big bars and frozen entrees. My friend goes to the Boca Bar every Friday night with her pal who is trying to hook a new man. With two large bars, the place is pretty popular. Unfortunately for me, I was there for food, not a man hunt. I had the scallops and was ill for an entire day after. This was one of only two restaurants of a 16 day trip that made me sick. I've eaten at a few NJ Millers and was not surprised that I was served bad food at yet another Millers. Thanks Boca Ale House, now I know it's not me it's Millers.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stopped here after driving 7 hours. Food and drinks was good and service was pleasant and attentive. We were not rushed and where able to relax and enjoy the meal and the company. This is a really good local sports bar with good food.....try the baby back ribs.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

All the Ale Houses in so Fl are great, good food & drink all around. never a dull moment. Go for a visit.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was very happy with how good the food was and how excellent the service was. It's great having a pub such as this nearby to go to. Plus, the prices were very reasonable. Highly reccommend this for families or those on a budget. I had the seafood with garlic butter, wind sauce. The seafood was fresh and the pasta sauce was awesome. The calamari appetizer was also surprisingly as good, or better, than some of your more expensive italian restaurants in the area. We will be back....perhaps tomorrow.

Been to Miller's Ale House - West Boca? Share your experiences!