“Great place”

Miller's Ale House - West Boca
Ranked #177 of 814 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's West Boca Ale House! The Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. West Boca Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Boca Ale House.
Mississauga, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a great time at the Ale House in Boca but make sure your waitress hears you say your burger is cooked all the way through. I got mine back and it still had red in the middle. I could have asked for it to get cooked a little longer but I thought, what the heck. Bad idea!
Was sick the rest of the night! Argh!
Outside patio was great and inside was nice and big.

Visited October 2012

Boca Raton
“Good fish”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I love their steamed platter with fish,potatoes, peppers, onions - it is well seasoned. My husband also enjoys their hamburgers

Visited March 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Family Fun Easy Going Place”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Neighborhood get together eatery. Low keyed atmosphere. Place has a nice bar and lots of seat. Many tv screens surround the place. Two pool tables and a juke box, as well. Great music and not loud. The French Onion soup and famous Zingers are a MUST!!! Always a nice crowd and the wait was never more than 30 minutes (which was on the weekends). I've been there over 30 times in the past 10 years. Great place for late night snacks, sandwiches and finger food too!

1 Thank andrea p
Boca Raton, Florida
“Sports Bar”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great Scene...Cheap food and fun time. 35 shrimp is the best deal in town. Fried with french fries and a beer for $13 dollars or so. We are regulars.

• Visited April 2012
Loxahatchee, Florida
“CANNED CHICKEN?”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have been going here for the past 7 years or so when my inlaws come down for the winter since they live in Boca. The food has always been good and my kids really like the chicken wings and the zingers. However, the last time we went there, my daughter ordered the chicken nachos and I ordered a chicken taco salad. They served us spiced up canned chicken! I would never serve my family canned chicken and honestly, I would have sent the food back, but I was not paying the bill. All I can say is stay away from these two items unless you like the taste of canned chicken!

• Visited March 2012