“Always Delicious and Plentiful”

Nino's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #236 of 840 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The only question when it comes to this restaurant is why it took us 18 yrs to discover it. But now that we have, we keep returning. It's nothing fancy inside; looks like an upscale pizza place but the food is outstanding. Always ask the server for their specials. The list can be longer than what's on the board and they are always winners. Their portions are quite large. I always get two meals, sometimes three, out of my dish. They give you garlic rolls and a good size salad with your meal and also a side of pasta when ordering an entree. We've enjoyed everything from chicken, veal and fish to eggplant and pasta.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food is really good home italian and the serviice is excellent.$20 with tip per person.Clean with a little decoration.Quiet enough to have a conversation.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have lived here for 23 years and have eaten all the pizza in town and this pizza is the best . They also have a large menu and all their food is very good.good service.

2  Thank Diane M
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I ordered zupper de clams after the first first 2 clams I noticed a very bad taste... horrible]
then my daughter smelled the pasta and a very bad smell came from it.. i asked for the manager...He said he was the owner. I have been a customer of this restaurant fo 20 years and never before had seen this guy....he was very nasty..he said he buys sacks of clams and never had a bad clam. ....bull !!!! this is impossible. bad clams can be deadly. He stated i ate 2 and that his policy was not to replace a dish. He offered a cup of coffee.He said if i do not like his policy...... leave. He smelled the clams and said they are fine. I am a part owner of a fish rest in Boston. I should know about clams and fish . He said pay the check and get out. The waiter came out to my car andsaid he was very sorry. With that the owners.(.I doubt he is )his wife, i guess yelling at the top of her lungs for the waiter to get back to work
I am not lying..I did have bad stomach pains that night. I am reporting this to the board of health. There is another blog above this that had a similar ...very similar episode. i might add, he also said due to his policy he could not replace an order because I ate two or three clams

1  Thank murray b
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Enjoyed Nino's 2 at the 5th avenue shoppes in East Boca, not realizing that this is their premier location. Amazing experience. Soup to Tiramisu!

Michelle Circharo