“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Padrino's Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #81 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
palm beach gardens,florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great Cuban sandwich with excellent service. We were a large group and they met all of our needs! Will go back very soon to experience the lunch buffet which looked delicious!

• Visited July 2013

Plantation, Florida
“Great Experience :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I came to the Padrino's in Boca Raton recently with family and friends and we had a great time! The food was excellent as usual (the vaca frita is my absolute favorite!) and our server was on the ball. Even with 9 of us, everything came out perfectly and we never had an empty glass. Thank you, Padrino's! I will be coming back!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cuban Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Padrino's in Boca... loved the food, great atmosphere, and wonderful service. Everyone was so nice and I had the best time. I can not wait until my next visit!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 6michelle11
“LOVE PADRINOS... But not the one in Boca :( disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE PADRINOS...
I'm lucky to said I tried Hallandale (once) Plantation ( many times) and my now favorite Orlando...
But Boca disappointed me not once, twice but 3 times... The only good thing is the service... Everybody is super nice but
The food doesn't have the Spanish flavor I look for... The drinks ( Mojitos) sugar nd water no taste
Am very sorry because I recommended all the time to family and friends..
This is the last time I will recommend Boca specially since the last two times I took clients and they were not happy at all
I cant say the same for Plantation or Orlando
I will recommend them any time
I cant wait to go back to Orlando
Is my now favorite since plantation is to far for me
My first time to Padrinos Orlando was October 2012 since that day every time I go I stop and eat there ....food is super delicious and the service is excellent
Even if the are always busy they are always smiling and laughing :)
The specials are also very good I highly recommend Plantations Orlando

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton, Florida
“Wors't birthday ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband for my birthday invited me to Padrino's Restaurant in Boca because a friend of us highly recommended it. My husband, my daughter and myself were very excited that Wednesday June 19. What a terrible experience we had: first we ask for a mango gigant mojito which was recommended by the waitress. Was nothing taste like mojito:no rum, no mango, no lime, no mint taste' only sugar and we need to keep pouring water in order to made it drinkable. May daugther and myself ordered steak and shrimp that were in the specials. The portion was so tiny that we were upset and 3 shrimp on top of the meat that were overcooked. My husband dish was without taste, no condiment, nothing. When the bill came oh surprise: our dish churrasco and shrimp were $22.00 very expensive for the amount and the kind of food. In general, food was awful. Never comeback ovethere.

• 1 of 5 bubbles