“The best recommendation is that I would dine here again.”

Padrino's Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #60 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I wanted to find a good place to take my mom in her wheelchair and my husband wanted to go someplace for a Cuban meal. So, I searched for a location close enough to her residence in Delray Beach that had good reviews. And we wanted to choose a time for lunch that might not be too crowded.

We arrived at 2 PM. As we approached the glass entry door, two men rushed to open it for us to navigate Mother's chair; very nice service from attentive staff.

Hubby had a terrific sangria -- Arnold Palmers for Mom and me. Food was good and plentiful, take-home for everyone. Good paella from the dinner menu for hubby, with yucca and plantains. For me, pork and onions with black beans, rice and plantains. Mom had the pressed Cubano sandwich and french fries. Unless you have people in your party who won't try something authentic, skip the fries. And a Cafe Cubano to end the meal. Superb.

In my opinion, very reasonably priced; a good value for a very good meal.

1  Thank MeridaD

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Delicious authentic Cuban food, good variety, excellent service and lovely atmosphere! Must try the tres leches to die for!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great value. Nothing bad to say about them. Great prices and food. Everything on the menu is good. The staff is good and the restraunt is clean. They even recognize the repeat customers and the staff works hard as well. I have been going there for years and never been unsatisfied with anything and its a family place.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Good food. We liked the churrasco steak. Reasonable prices. Located in a strip mall...don't let this discourage you from going.

1  Thank bryanelliot
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I came in from out of town to have dinner at our old favorite lunch time restaurant. Padrino's did not disappoint. The wait staff was a bit slow, but the overall experience was great.