“Very Good Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We thought the service at the Macaroni Grill was wonderful - dinner was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

good food and really really inexpensive, great service also.
I like the mama meatballs, and the bread they give at the beginning is SOOO GOOD! ps: portions are very big!! you might consider sharing

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I have to agree with travelgirl720
Great in a pinch down from originally a really good place that put out really good food.
The kitchen needs to back to school because they are putting out terrible dinners that are nothing like the original menu.
My wife and I really liked the chicken scallopini and now its nothing like it should be
Dried out chicken
No lemon sauce withcapers
1/2 a little tiny artichoke
No prosciutto
Worst meal ever
We just paid and left never to return
Too bad because we were regular customers
Staff is nice but food quality is in the tank

1  Thank ripluckl33
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Normally, this restaurant is good on a pinch, but no more. The staff and management are nice enough, but they really need to get some of their food preparation in better order. The waitress recommended a veal chop dish that she said "was out of this world" and it was awful. I had to return it because it was so bad. It was almost like it was cooked like a pot roast; the meat was awful. Also, I heard her tell other patrons, no matter what dish they asked about, that the dish was great. I can't believe a veal chop, one of their most expensive entrees at $23.00, was terrible. Of course, they returned it and I ordered something else, but it's never the same when you return a dish and need to wait for another, while everyone else is eating. The aroma when you walk into this restaurant is great, but the food and wine is low to average.

1  Thank TravelGirl720
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had a nice family dinner. The waitress bought fresh bread and dipping oil to our table. Our order was taken fairly quickly- my daughter asked that my granddaughter's food be brought to the table as soon as it was ready. Her food came fairly quickly, The rest of us - we had a bit of a wait. When we finally got our food- it was good.