“Best calzones ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the best calzones that we've ever had at this delightful little restaurant! They have a very diverse menu, especially the types of pizza and calzones they offer. I had the eggplant parmigiana and my husband had chicken pesto--both calzones, and both scrumptious. The atmosphere is casual, the prices reasonable, and the service outstanding!

We highly recumbent Bella Nonna for a great menu and superb taste!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Its a local pizzaria with outrageous food. As good as any upscale restaurant without the upscale prices

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pizza was good, thin crust, I prefer thick, but good. But the garlic rolls, hot and fresh from the oven, Oh man...

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had a groupon for this restaurant. It is located in a non-descript strip mall on Federal Hwy. The Sandwiches absolutely excellent. You will never go back to a chain again. I highly recommend the Cuban.

Nice guys serving, very friendly. They made us feel very welcome.