“Tried this place.”
Review of Dickey's Barbecue Pit - CLOSED

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The meat was good nothing brag about. Had the turkey which was not fresh from breast meat, more like a roll. The pulled brisket was tasty and moist.
Wanted a baked potato but only sold as a meal not a side dish :o(. So, I had to have the casserole, was dry not great. The coleslaw was great just the way I like it. The most disappointing things was a BBQ place without ice tea. There are a few better places for BBQ that I would rather go to.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Take my word for this - order the chopped brisket and if you see them trimming off a bit too much of the fat just ask them to toss it on your plate or on your sandwich. With very reasonable prices to begin with along with real bargain daily specials this is a perfect place for families. Very plain decor for casual dining. Order at the counter and have a seat. The very accommodating people behind the counter will make you glad you came. Don't forget the slightly oily but delicious fried onion tanglers. Oh - and they have a soft serve machine for free dessert. Enjoy - and I know that you will. I wonder why this place isn't always full. So, I guess, will you. By the way - they also have pulled or chopped pork and ribs and all of the usual sides.

1  Thank leonard A