“what a birthday dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

loved the atmosphere, the food was incredible, and Desert was epic, not to mention the music. they even have a high end cigar lounge separate from the rest of the seating, for an after dinner bourbon and cigar (pappy van winkle on the shelf,Hello)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I and another couple went to Jazziz to hear Jefferson Starship. This was undoubtedly the hottest night we have had in quite a while as we had to sit at the outside bar. They had very few tables inside unless you are VIP and that cost $75.00 per person. When we bought the tickets we had no idea we would be sitting outside for the entire 2 hour concert and we felt we should have been told. This is only our opinion but we also did not feel this was the right arena for a group such as Jefferson Starship. The food is pricey but we must say it was delicious----my husband and I split a hamburger with steak fries at a cost of $18.00. The wine is $10.00 for a large glass and $3.00 for a coke. We dressed up a little because it is in Misner Park and as you know, things are a little bit more expensive there. All in all, we had a nice time, we enjoyed the show and we would go back there again if we got there early to get an inside table!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife and I first went to Jazziz to see one of our favorite international jazz groups Swing Out Sister. We bought deluxe tickets which included front row seats, dinner and a back room VIP meet and greet. Without a doubt the best date night we've had in the past 20 years! Since then we've seen some great musicians like another favorite of ours Bobby Caldwell. The food was very good, drinks were great and the show was outstanding. This is now our go to date place. If you enjoy all types of jazz, smooth jazz and easy listening rock, this is a must go!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My favorite band, Gypsy Lane Band was playing at Jazziz on Sat. Night, is the reason why I decided to visit. I called a few friends and we met there. We sat at the bar and Joshua took very good care of us. He rec. a great cilantro margarita that I fell in love with. The overall experience was fantastic. Beautiful place and great service.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was a beautiful nightclub with a fantastic band. This was my first time at club Jazziz and I was there for the entertainment. I was pleasantly surprised at the fantastic service and good food.The prices for the drinks and food were a little on the high side. However,there was no cover charge for the live music and was therefore a bargain. The band "Gypsy Lane Band" played from 7-10 pm and were FANTASTIC. I will be on the lookout for when they play again at Jazziz' and I will be back with a large group. This was truly a night to remember. Tanks club Jazziz.