“The usual great food at Houston's”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #12 of 826 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“The usual great food at Houston's”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I decided a Friday night meal at Houston's would just fit the bill after a day traveling around the area.
Not to be intimidated by the expected crowd, we went up to the bar, luckily scored a couple of seats there, ordered a nice bottle of wine, and started our evening.
I don't think that I have ever had a bad meal at one of the Houston's locations and this was no exception. We had spare ribs, potato, cole slaw, etc. and everything showed up just as we knew it would.
There is a lot to be said for expecting good food and service and then getting it. We'll keep going back I assure you!

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Hampton, Virginia, United States
“Order the french dip and smoked salmon”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The French Dip sandwich is pure prime melt in your mouth prime rib and is sublime. That and the smoked salmon appetizer. My Dad, who NEVER orders rib, has ordered them there and swears by them. Get there early during the week. We arrived about 11:30 and it was packed by noon. Service is also outstanding

Visited April 2013
Atlanta
“Call Ahead, or send a friend”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place gets very busy so plan on having a drink in the bar while you wait, or just eat at the bar. Worth the wait IMO

Visited January 2013
trenton,nj
“Chain food not very interesting”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Why wait and wait u do for mediocre food limp French fries stale bread, please do yourself a favor go to arbys the roastbbeef is cheaper and better.

• Visited January 2013
Southeast Michigan
“Undercooked chicken, restaurant not allergy friendly”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went to this Houston's in Boca Raton and were told it would be a 30 minute wait, which turned out to be a 50 minute wait. While waitng, told the manager that I had severe food allergies to fish and shellish. He checked with the kitchen and came back and told me that the only things I could eat without fear of cross-contamination was the traditional salad and the rotisserie chicken, so that is what I ordered. The salad was fine. The chicken was undercooked, pink in the middle. They took it back and said the would serve me up and entirely new portion. I had to sit and wait while the others in our party were eating. After everyone else was over halfway through thier entrees my new rotisserie chicken came. It was again undercooked. I did not want to send it back and wait for a third entree, and there was nothing else on the menu I could eat with my food alleriges, so I ate the outside of the chicken and avaoided th pink parts. Chicken should be properly cooked. This should be a no-brainer. This restaurant should be more allegy firendly and be able to accomodate people like me. Lastly, the service was unimpressive. Evidently, they use a team approach where the waiter takes your order, and then it goes into an electronic list and things are handled in the order it was put into the program. When ready, whichever member of the team is ready picks up the order and delivers it to your table. The problem with this is we asked for bread (only served on request) and it apparently goes to the bottom of the list, behind the appetizers and main dishes on order for the whole restaruant and it takes 10 minutes to get the bread, delivered by one of the team, instead of your sever simply picking up some bread and bringing it to your table in a minute or two. I will not be going back to Houston's.

• Visited March 2013