“Kid Friendly”

Ranked #260 of 804 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Every Tijuana Flats meal is MADE TO ORDER with the freshest ingredients that are prepped the same day you enjoy them. We're even up early scratch making our chips, tortillas, queso, guac and salsa. Always have, always will. No microwaves or freezers Vegetarian, lard-free beans No canned foods EVER ZERO trans-fat cooking oil Hormone-free chicken, pork & steak
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Kid Friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Ate here for the 1st with with friends and their 4 year old twin grandchildren. The kids knew what they wanted and which sauces to get. I, on the other hand, had to taste the various sauces. I ordered the combo which was too much food. I found the enchilada to be a bit dry but the chicken taco was good. Great kid friendly place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BabyKato

Boca Raton, Florida
“Always our pleasure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

whether it's for Taco Tuesdays, our Manic Mondays, Wild Wednesdays or Frantic Fridays, we enjoy the atmosphere and food here!! Powerline and Palmetto store, Boca Raton, ROCKS!!

Visited December 2013
Florida
“Good food for a good price where you feel taken care of.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

I am a local. I ate here the other night with three kids. The staff set me up with a high chair and crayons and helped me settle in. My baby spilled a drink. The staff jumped to help me clean up the area. The food is good and inexpensive. Atmosphere is fun - great place!

• Visited November 2013
Boca Raton, FL
“★Best customer service★”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've been to tons of Tijuana Flats. The staff is what makes me want to continue to go back to this particular location. From the moment you walk in, having somebody greet you-ask if you need a menu or have questions. Then after ordering they make sure they have your name and if you are getting it to go-they even hold the door. Super friendly-really good food. Love Taco Tuesday!

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Mexican chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sorry, but just average. Kind of a same it was not more original. Did like the variety of hot sauces. Did not like having my name called out to find me at a table.

Visited August 2013