“Great place for a good healthy lunch”
Review of Pita Loco

Pita Loco
Ranked #517 of 832 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Pita Loco serves Authentic Mediterranean Healthy food with a Lebanese twist. Casual Dining experience, take out or delivery.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I were out of town, hungry, and looking for something that's not fast food. We checked out this place and were glad we did. I had the original chicken pita and it was delicious. The chicken was right off the bone (I saw him do it) and the pita was crispy. Filled with all sorts of delicious things, I would get this again anytime.

Amine E, Owner at Pita Loco, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you came to our establishment and very glad we met your expectations! We thank you for your feedback and we value it very much!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

They serve delicious, fresh shawarmas, kebabs, and salads here, all at a very reasonable price. Love their grilled fish pita!

Dear Customer,
We thank you very much for your positive review! We are very glad we were able to serve you fresh and delicious food that you loved! We value your feedback and appreciate it very much!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were in town for our daughters basketball tournament and wanted something fresh, healthy, and quick. This place was nearby so we decided to try it out. I'm glad we did. The owner was very friendly and the food was delicious. My husband and I both tried the kabob platter with 1 chicken kabob and the other beef. It was tender and flavorful. Served with a salad, rice, hummus, and my the best garlic sauce I've ever had. I could eat that stuff on everything! Our daughter had the fish platter and ate every bit up. I would highly recommend checking this place out if you're in the area. We will definitely be back if basketball brings us back here! Don't forget to get a baklava for dessert, yum!

1  Thank Shawna G

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for your great review! We are very very happy we were able to serve you with fresh and delicious food! We value your feedback and appreciate it very much!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

On vacation in Deerfield, my friend and I were looking for a cheap meal that was healthier than fast food.

We each ordered the falafel and I had the tabouleh salad. The proprietor had house made pickled turnips and excellent tahini all wrapped up with freshly made falafel balls. He also made the tabouleh salad just as we ordered it.

The location is in a sketchy strip mall, next to a 7-11 but don't let that deter you from visiting.

I would recommend this place for fresh food made I front of you. It wasn't fast but it was delicious.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had first eaten here right after they first opened. The Grand Opening signs were up thats how quickly I ventured out to try it. The first impressions were that the place looked rather dirty and unkept for a new F+B establishment. The food turned out to be decent, nothing special but nothing good. I've ordered food from them twice since then. They are located close to my job and I usually only dine for 1, so a minimum $15 delivery order plus tax plus tip at all the other establishments in the area is just too pricey. I've now been waiting well over an hour for a sandwich and a couple of kibbeh balls and its just unacceptable. When trying to reach out, they said they're on the way and that they'll be here in a few minutes. Ummm...the restaurant is a 1 minute drive from here...so you're obviously not on the way. I recommend Souvlaki Fast and just about any other Mediterranean restaurant or any restaurant that serves a Mediterranean dish before eating here.