“Taste of Pennsylvania”

Brickyard Restaurant & Micro Brewery
Ranked #366 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Back in Pennsylvania, where I am from, if you ask for a lager, you get Yuengling. Imagine my surprise when I found my favorite beer on tap here in Boca Raton, Florida. There were other beers, of course (quite a wide selection) and the nacho plate was huge! Thanks to our server who allowed old friends to catch up slowly without pressuring us to turn the table over. She got a big tip and I am happy to tip my hat to this fine establishment.

There are newer reviews for Brickyard Restaurant & Micro Brewery

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great location, menu, beer selection! One of my regular stops on a weekend! Outside seating with large bar for visiting with friends an inside bar with plenty of TV for sports, or restaurant area for a quiet dining experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is one of my favorite Boca spots on the west side of town, a great selection of craft beers new ones rotate in monthly service is awesome and always with a smile. I have yet to have a bad meal there menu is simple w a twist, Sliders in beer cheese is a must, tuna is great for pub food. if your in the area this is a must do

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

When we first arrived we weren't sure if there was a hostess, my son had been before and said it was seat yourself until we were approached by manager. My son was sleeveless, Although men are not allowed in without sleeves (not sure why since ladies are and they even allow dogs outdide) we understood their policy and found a jacket in the car and decided go along with our plans and my don devided to wear it rather than ruin the night out. I'm glad we did, it ended up being a good place. Our server, (Meghan I believe was her name)was on the ball and the manager was always attentive and made sure our meals and service were good. We will definitely return, it's great to find an establishment that cares about their customers. Thank you.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a horrible experience at the Brickyard. We were sat outside and could not get our waitresses attention. Took 20 minutes to order beer and 20 minutes more to get the beer. Ordered two custom burgers when they came out 45 minutes later, they had the wrong toppings and were not cooked as ordered (the well done was bleeding onto the plate). Our waitress told us to just take the toppings off and rearrange them because "that was what they were going to do in the kitchen anyway". The waitress was offended when I asked that they be taken back and served correctly. She brought the burgers back 2 minutes later still with the wrong toppings (just rearranged but not the right cheeses) and still incorrectly cooked. She was very angry that we wouldn't accept the burgers.

Asked to speak with the manager, and he was unapologetic but said no that was not how this should have been handled and offered to pay for the beers. At this point I didn't trust the waitress to bring us anything, told the manager to keep the burgers, paid for the beers and left. Took two hours and all we got were two beers and badly prepared food.

I live a mile from this place and would love to have a neighborhood place to hang out but this one I'll avoid.

6  Thank cmcp20