“Keep going back....” 5 of 5 stars

Blue Martini
Ranked #255 of 761 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue Martini is trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment that is designed to be enjoyable for all of our guests. We feature the best in Live Entertainment nightly. We are known for offering over 42 mouth-watering signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites. Blue Martini is a hot spot for professionals who desire after-work cocktails at our legendary 'Happy Hour' when we offer incredible discounts on our entire menu. The relaxed happy hour vibe smoothly changes as the live bands stimulate our guests to dance and enjoy the popular songs of favorite artists. The late 'nightlife' at Blue Martini is unsurpassed and we consistently pack all 3 of our unique bar experiences with a high energy, fun loving crowd. Go casual on our patio**, be in front of the entertainment by our stage, or go exclusive in our VIP lounge. We offer an exceptional catering menu for private parties and we host all types of unique events throughout the year. There is always 'Something new at Blue!' At Blue Martini, we take great pride in offering only the best service to our guests. This is why we refer to them 'guests' and not 'customers'. We consider ourselves are experts in the hospitality industry and make sure every guest becomes a raving fan of their Blue Martini experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave, we want you to be completely satisfied. In other words, we hope you leave in a way better mood than when you stepped inside.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Keep going back....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I work in the hospitality so I know what good service is all about. Just wanted to commend our bartender on my last visit. Mr. Mike Malone took great care of me and my co-workers. He was on top of his game and knew us by the first name by the 2nd round. Good service, good drinks, and good music = good times. Thank you to Mike and the rest of your professional staff including door guys/girls and even bathroom attendant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Sanford, Florida
“Great Martinis”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't remember the bartender's name but he was AWESOME at keeping up with all of the people at the bar that night. I gave this lounge a 3 or Average rating for only two reasons but they are big enough reasons for me. The first thing that I really did not like was no matter how far away from the music you tried to get, it was soooo loud that there was no way to socialize. You could literally scream to the top of your lungs with your lips pressed against the other person's ears and they still may not hear you. I understand there will be loud music but this made it impossible to be social.. The only social activity that could be done here is dancing and drinking, but then again how would you hear anyone ask you to dance or scream out your drink order?! The other thing was the completely gorgeous, model-looking couple who came up next to us that made me smile so big cause they were so playful and pretty but then frown so hard because the young lady lit up a cigarette and blew right in my direction. I know there are so many places that don't allow smoking that I could have gone to so I am not complaining really, I just hated that I had to wear that smoke in my clothes and hair the rest of the night. I wouldn't go back for those two reasons, no matter how completely AMAZING my drinks and bartender.

Visited September 2012
Boca Raton
“Best drinks in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you like a real good martini Blue is your place. My only small complaint is the Manager beginning in letter T is lacking personality

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“The roaring 60's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place is something like a quick history reel in one evening - you come in at 5 pm and you see a lot of grandmas in her 80s, at 6 pm the younger babes in her 70s, at 7 pm it's getting down to the 60's and around midnight you see around young girls barely over 21. Wow! How do they arrange this show that way? Great drinks at the always crowded bar, by the way.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cezary W
Lake Worth, Florida
“Total rip off....stay away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and another couple went to this establishment to pay a $20 per person entrance fee for an advertised Christmas eve party. This was supposed to include "one cocktail and delicious passed appetizers" and a "great DJ and dance music." All we got was one well drink apiece. Each drink thereafter cost us $13.25. After asking 3 times after 9 pm, one person came out with one tray of meatballs, of which I was able to grab one. There was no DJ and the "dance music" consisted of a piped in constant bass. There was no dancing that night, virtually no appetizers, no DJ and overpriced drinks. This is the worst clip joint I have been to since I had the misfortune of going to the Blue Martini in West Palm Beach several years ago.

• Visited December 2012