“Slices Almost Like NY”

Manhattan Joe's Pizzeria
Ranked #124 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The one item that impresses me here are the slices of cheese pizza. They are served hot, thin crust, and definitely not soggy. These slices remind me of the better stores in NY city, which is definitely a find here in South Florida. The guys that run / work the place a casual and fun with personality. Unlike the corporate chains that have none. They have other options on the menu but the hero here is the slice.

1  Thank DAL0714

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is my go-to for a slice of pie, NY style. The crust is fragrant, and thin, but a perfect foil for the wonderful toppings. I often call ahead and order the stromboli-like pizza roll with sausage, pepperoni, onion and peppers, all rolled up and topped with butter and garlic and served with a side of marinara. Then I pass out at my desk - its heaven in a pizza box.

1  Thank dawnthezeta
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ordered the Meat Lovers monster 20" with 2 hungry guys. Could barely finish. Had great flavor and crust was spot on. Also had Calzone on prior visit, also very good.

1  Thank jeffinCBFL
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am a pizza lover, but my wife and I rarely bring in pies. We can't seem to find the taste that we are looking for, here in Florida. Today we were hosting our kids and grandkids, twelve in all, and decided to give Manhattan Joe's a try. We brought in four 20 inch pies...that's right, 20 inches. We had an original cheese, a Bianca with spinach, a Milanese with chicken and a heavily garliced pie. All were super thin with crisp crusts and all were delicious. I agree with the reviewer who said there are nicer places to go if you are looking for an Italian restaurant, but I don't think you will find a better pizza pie in the south Palm Beach area. I can't wait to order from them again.

1  Thank exnorther
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The pizza here is really very, very good. Thin crispy crust, good stuff on top, etc. In most places this would do it for me. But, nearby there is Anthony's and New Haven Coal fired. I like the pizza's there a tad better plus they are real restaurants with table service and more stuff on the menu. I would recommend Manhattan for take out or a real quick eat, but if you want to go out to eat and have pizza, unfortunately for Joe the competition here is just too tough.

1  Thank Murray300