“Good gelato and macarons”
Review of Le Macaron - CLOSED

Le Macaron
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a nice place to go for dessert. My granddaughter and I tried the gelato- it was very tasty and good. They have a small selection of flavors. My daughter had two macaron cookies- many flavors to choose from, she enjoyed her selection. They were a bit pricey- $2.30 a cookie. The server was very pleasant- let us sample the gelato. The decor of the cafe is very inviting.

There are newer reviews for Le Macaron

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Closed...space is now open by new owners as the Tulipe Cafe...French menu, excellent pastries, delicious breads, and of course, macarons!

1  Thank Greatfood4ever
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was exciting to go to The Macaron because I'm French and I really like macarons!! But I can't believe what I saw. The shop was so dirty, tables outside were completely sticky, sugar served in a vulgar plastic cup...but one macaron costs 2.15$!!! Honestly, macarons were good but I can tolerate the dirt, and very bad service. So, one advice: flee quickly.

1  Thank Lorene G
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

What a treat to find le macaron in Delray! My kids love these treats. We first purchased them for New Years Eve in Sarasota. Pricey for sure, but worth the expense for a glamorous bite!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

EXCELLENT French macaroons (as we spell it here in the states) and chocolates. They have a large variety of macarons and obviously use quality ingredients because the six different ones I tried were distinct in flavor. I tried coconut, crunchy praline, Belgian chocolate, pistachio, caramel and creme brulee. They were lovely to look at, lightly crunchy and simply delicious. They are not inexpensive, but as is true for most things--you get what you pay for and these macarons are worth every cent. I wouldn't hesitate to bring a box as a host/hostess gift, gifts to management or to serve at an upscale event or holiday party.

This bakery also sells chocolates that are divine! Again, I tried one of each kind they had and each flavor was distinct and delicious. They literally melt in your mouth. Excellent quality ingredients. Again, I wouldn't hesitate to bring a box to the boss for a special event or party or host/hostess gift.