“Excellent neighborhood Italian”

Pizza Time
Ranked #69 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Excellent neighborhood Italian”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place is hidden in a small plaza in Boca raton. Small little place with very good Italian food. It is always busy for dinner so plan to wait about 20 minutes on any night for dinner. They do not take reservations. Their meatballs are very good but my favorite is their large stuffed artichokes and stuffed peppers. It also has some of the best pizza around. Canolli's are also excellent.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rick S

New York City, New York
“Lunch Waiter is very Rude”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Been to this restaurant three time for lunch once for dinner, The Lunch waiter needs to retire, very rude does not care what so ever about customer service. Leaves you waiting for ever to even come to the table . Never even greets you, just wants to know if your ready to order .Is so RUDE . My husband and I will never go back , not due to food but do to nasty waiter that needs to be retrained . Owner needs to know your waiter is not helping your business.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank obodden71150
Boca Raton, Florida
“huge disappointment”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After having read glowing reviews on this site, my wife and I was looking forward to a wonderful dining experience last evening. Upon arrival, the hostess took my name and I was told the wait would be at least 30 minutes. Seeing the place full and people waiting outside added to my anticipation of a great experience. My name was called and we were seated at a booth. The restaurant was small, but it did have a good vibe to it. We ordered a house salad, linguine and clam sauce and eggplant parm. Soon, a plate of 6 wonderful garlic rolls and the salads were served. The salad was great, a good portion and served on a chilled plate. We then proceded to wait a minimum of 45 minutes before our entrees came. The hostess explained to me that the kitchen is small and with the huge volume of takeout orders and the place being filled to the max, that a wait of this proportion is common. When the food did come, we were extremely disappointed. I ordered red clam sauce. The sauce appeared to be pink in color and the plate at best, had maybe 8 small clams. In fact, I have never seen such a small clam shell containing an almost non existent clam. The dish was overpowered with multiple huge slices of garlic.. The cost of the dish was $19.00. Sad. My wife's eggplant parm looked good in presentation, but was not firm and fresh. It was soggy and had very little taste. Her side of pasta arrived 5-10 minutes after she received the eggplant. I am not one to bad mouth restaurants. It is just unfortunate that we did not enjoy our experience as so many others have, as indicated by the positive reviews'

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Stephen P
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Nice local find ”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Met my parents for lunch - GREAT food and SO much of it. They have great lunch specials - the soup and panini's are top notch. BUSY BUSY place so the service could have been better.

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Just Released”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Having just spent time in Domino House for Pizza addiction I might have to go back. Yes, I am one of those that has to get a slice at every pizza joint I pass searching for the best of the best. I might just have found it. The crust was perfect, just the right thickness( Thin but not too thin), and baked to perfection. The sauce perfect, the cheese excellent, the pie was a 10. Did I forget that we had a great antipasto before, get a small one to split. The menu is much bigger than Pizza, and everything looked seriously great. On Sunday they have Italian night. From our next table we found out that it includes the best braciole outside of Italy. I will have to try it to see if it is better than my friend Ernie D's mothers. Seriously great service and a genuine effort, not a fake smile and a yes. I can not give the place a five until I go back for an entrée, however their is little doubt that I'll change it on my next visit.

• Visited February 2014