“Pastry Selection Wonderful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Camino Real
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've been here many times for coffee and a snack to go. Their sweets are high quality and serving sizes are generous. I ask them to cut them before they package them. The coffee service is good. If you don't use dairy they not only have soy but almond milk upon request. The only criticism is the area where you wait for beverage service is crowded with customers and service staff and can get a little confusing.

#HaveAyummyDay

Reviewed February 11, 2014

As this was our first time in Florida, we went to a place recommended by a passer by; what a treat!! Excellent in every way. The best meal we had in a cafe for a very long time. I wish I had a place like this in my neighborhood!
OUTSTANDING!
Do yourself a favor, go there!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is an excellent lunch or brunch restauant. The egg dishes and sandwiches were outstanding. If you are in the mood for a very, very light dinner ie. sandwiches or salads then I recommend. For dinner I thinki there are choices offering a far more diverse menu

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food is OK. My father-in-law and I had dinner here this month. The server was nice, but the time between ordering and getting our salads and appetizer which was outstanding (Goat Cheese Croquette) and the main course was about 25 minutes each. I also went there with my wife and father-in-law for breakfast (we had a coupon). Their bread is great (we believe it comes from the Old School Bakery in Delray Beach) as well as their breakfast bacon but everything else was just OK. If you have dogs, they do have water bowls and the outside seating that is nice.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I know Saquella Cafe has been around for quite some time but this was my first time there and with locals. This restaurant is big on breakfast and although we arrived at noon patrons were still finishing up their eggs and ordering waffles.

We opted for the Waldorf chicken sandwich. A tiny bit on the dry side, (Boca is known for dieters) the salad had a nice blend of dark meat, grapes and apples with very good and soft enough cranberry multigrain bread accompanied by sweet potatoes. Everyone was happy. One of our friends ordered the shrimp corn soup and was also pleased. Decent cappuccino.

Warning: if you're someone who dislikes smelling like a chef (no offense) at the end of a work day, when you leave a restaurant, make SURE to sit outside. Else .... Roll down your car windows and throw everything in the washer immediately.