“Coffee lovers delight!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Camino Real
Reviewed July 8, 2013

While in the Royal Palm area my hubby and i decided to stop for a cup of coffee. The restaurant we usually go to during the week was closed (Sunday) so we decided to try Saquella Caffe. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the service was excellent and the coffee was the best!! The size of the coffee latte was huge and the price was very reasonable. We decided Saquella was going to be our new location to enjoy a cup of coffee. Unfortunately the kitchen was already closed but we took a look at the menu. We will also be stopping in for lunch as the lunch selection looked good along with reasonable pricing.

There are newer reviews for Saquella Caffe

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We went for dessert. They have a good selection of flavors. You can sample flavors. The gelato was good -flavorful and creamy. The service was good too.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I can't say enough about Saquella...my visits were a year apart, but the quality of the experience only got better with time. You simply can't go wrong with anything on the menu and we have darn nearly tried it all. My favorites include their citrus chicken salad, the homemade chocolate rugalah, and their wonderful selection of coffees. Start your experience with their mini-bread basket and get a nice sampler of some of their best baked goodies. Service is always superb and attentive. The decor is lovely and the place is spotless. I hope this place never changes...and stay frozen in time and space! Bravo!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I made a reservation on opentable for dinner last night. It was to have been my first time there. When I arrived a the restaurant it was closed because of a mechanical problem. The staff was there, but it never bothered to contact me to alert me that they were closed. They had my contact information from opentable. I have no desire to give it another chance

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We made Open Table reservations but there was no hostess so that was a waste- we seated ourselves. The service was poor- our server offered same lame excuse that much of the staff was away for Mother's Day. We had to ask multiple times for utensils/napkins. I ordered a garlic cauliflower appetizer- it was offensive!- a few small pieces of charred cauliflower served with a horrible presentation- see the attached photo. The panini was OK and the salad was OK- but this is pricey for just OK food- in my opinion comparable with Panera. I will agree with others and stick with coffee and dessert only. Go for dinner elsewhere- there are better options in Royal Palm Plaza and Mizner