“great ipad menu”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-95 & Glades Rd
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. little expensive but the attention was what I like. When we arrived
our table was ready we sat down gorged ourselves with bread and butter, excellent. I could have made a meal out of this with the Chocolate cake. Some of the foods they serve must be tasted by the staf and revise the flavoring. The Onion soup was too sweet. Steaks are great. So I loved the place, the food needs some adjusting, I would go and eat salad some raw oysters crab claws sashimi great deserts. Pls make ice tea that tastes like Ice tea otherwise I will drink free water. As I said the atmosphere is great, service is great, the management will work with you on special requests which I love about them. The white wine we drank I even liked and I dont drink. So I would recommend salad and steak or the raw stuff for now.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

French cuisine is one thing...add excellence to the experience, you have a great dining experience. Being vegetarian, it's often difficult to find satisfaction, let alone a WOW! It was dinner for four, we spent $400+ tip...and it was worth the price of admission. We shared a few appetizers...warm goat cheese salad was better than excellent (but I suggest you ask for extra cheese...we regretted not doing so). The flavors were subtle and inspiring. We also had the Brie and it just melted in the mouth exploding with a flavor that just make is audibally sigh with delight. Stephane came to our table to welcome us. Because I couldn't figure out what to order, he said.." Leave it to me" I did.q I received a beautiful plate of garlic spinach, risotto, carrot purée, mushroom grilled with onion, a potato purée, and I really don't remember what else was on the plate. Each veggie had its own delectable flavor . One of our party had the bouillabaisse ,excellent. The rib eye was flavor infused to delight the pallet, and the pork chops were excellent. The French fries were returned, just so so. Desert included the lava cake ( which I didn't have) and the cartelized apple tort ( which I had and want more).
Bottom line...you get what you pay for. Thank you Stephane and your son for your great hospitality

1  Thank Isabel G
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

It is difficult to find a restaurant nowadays with a good barman. Well, in Stephane's you will find TOP cocktails, and I could say that they have the best barman's in town. The food at Stephane's is superb: organic ingredients, and slow with love preparation makes all the difference. They have an excellent raw bar and the mussels are exquisite.
I have been already twice to this restaurant and It has become one of my favorites in Boca Raton.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a group of about 20 spread out across four tables and they assigned just one waiter, who decided to place orders a few tables at a time, so there were tables that had finished dinner before another table even received their food.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I am glad we were a bit early becase we got to sit at the beautiful bar. The bar stools were nIcely cushioned and the bartender Jeff was friendly and informative. The restaurant is lively with a sense of casual elegance. The mussels were perfectly cooked. We had steak and tuna tartare as our main choices.. Both were delicious. I will definatly return.