“Excellent food great value fab service a must go!”

No photo provided

Garlic bread fab
chicken scap wonderful
shrimp Franchese perfect
cappucccino omg
really really good. A must come back.

1  Thank Tazman1928

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Cannot believe I have never come here before. I live around the corner and always passed this little place. Stopped in with my husband and our friends(who insisted on going here) last week and it was unbelievable.
Had their Chicken Romano (not on the menu) with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes wow!!!!!! We did a calamari appetizer and it was fresh. Took a pizza home for the kids, half cheese half meats. I had to take a taste of course, it was delicious. I cannot say enough about this place. We met the owner who was friendly and walking around greeting friends, clearly this is a family place with regulars. The service was attentive, which is expected from a little joint. Try it! You'll thank me!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I discovered this restaurant via restaurant.com and im so happy i did, there food is very delicious, homemade italian food and the portion size is a bang for your buck. The staff there is very friendly and they have a homestyle restaurant setting. I'd definitely return again and i'd recommend this restaurant to all. Go check it out for yourself!!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

First night in town, no reservation, closed out of other places, we stumbled upon Romano's. Owner went out of her way to squeeze us in this very small but crowded place. It was crowded for all the right reasons. Outstanding family atmosphere and hospitality. Delicious food and reasonable price. Will make this a regular stop everytime I'm in town. In a town loaded with restaurants, this one left me feeling I can walk in a have a great meal that wont break me.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

A friend sent us to this little Italian restaurant on Federal Highway. It is small but a nice little place.

The staff was very friendly. They offered suggestions, which we ordered, and the items were delicious. The portions are huge and we took home enough food for dinner another night.

The garlic bread has real garlic yum) and the lentil soup was great.

We all enjoyed it and will go back again