“SO GOOD!!!!!”
Review of The Rebel House

The Rebel House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rebel House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.southfloridafoodandwine.com/2012/06/a-pictorial-first-peek-at-rebel-house-boca-raton.html
usa
“SO GOOD!!!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Never knew this place existed and boy are we happy we found it. We had breakfast and it was divine. The place is cool, fun and definitely a good break from the typical restaurants in Boca. Do yourself a favor and go try it.

• Visited June 2013

Hastings on Hudson, New York
“Open your mouth and cover your ears!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was attracted to this restaurant by their innovative and interesting menu. And in that respect I really liked enjoyed it. The food came out quickly and was quite tasty and unique. The appetizers were especially good (pretzel crusted calamari and the chopped tuna). Everyone at the table seemed to enjoy their meals as well. Our servers were attentive and professional. I had one issue with The Rebel House, the music they were playing was far too loud. I understand that they are trying to attract a younger crowd, but I don't see any reason to blast the music. This is a restaurant, not a night club. We were actually yelling at each other across a small table just be heard! I would really like to go back a second time, but until they rectify this situation I will go elsewhere.

Florida
“Great Fish---- FANTASTIC BRUSSEL SPROUTS”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went to this new restaurant not sure what to expect. Found a great menu, nice staff and great food.

The menu changes every few weeks, so it should never get old.

Tip#1- for two, order 2 or 3 starters and split a plate.

Tip#2- for EVERY kid who hated Brussel Sprouts- order it here! The sprouts were fantastic! Also the yellow tail snapper entre was great.

The only negative was the steak dish..... it was simply good.

We plan on putting this restaurant into our regular rotation.

“Non-Boca in Boca”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I had to remind myself that I wasn't in midtown Atlanta. Very cool vibe, food unique and delicious. Waitstaff attentive and alternative. Asparagus w egg & Parmesan--crazy. Very southern leaning cuisine w unique preparation. What a welcome change.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Foodie Heaven”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had an amazing time at the Rebel House. I found out about this place when I learned they also own Charm City burgers which we love. The Rebel House's menu is beyond comparison. The waitstaff starts you off with a dill-pickle flavored popcorn. After tasting the popcorn I knew we were in for a treat. My son ordered the sea scallops and they were enormous and perfectly cooked. My husband had the pork chops and he cleaned plate. They were tender, flavorful and were delicious. I had the eggplant lasagna which did not disappoint. If you're in Boca Raton, make sure you stop in. You will have a great time-guaranteed.

Visited May 2013