“OUTSTANDING WAITSTAFF!”
Review of The Rebel House

The Rebel House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rebel House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.southfloridafoodandwine.com/2012/06/a-pictorial-first-peek-at-rebel-house-boca-raton.html
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

waitstaff is cheery and knowledgeable.
Everyone seems happy and it shows.
Food is off the charts. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Strange as it sounds, we ate dinner both Friday and Saturday night here. I am going to start out with the "but" part of my headline because it is very important for the atmosphere you are trying to get out of a meal. It is LOUD. On Friday night is was very loud! The bar was three deep in people and the noise level is not what we usually go for. So, if this is a game killer, now you know not to go on the weekend. Here is the best part of the review...the food was great, the service was fun, flirty and excellent. On Friday we sat at the bar and had the best night tasting the crazy drinks, mostly made with fresh fruits and herbs. To our surprise, Saturday night was not as loud and not as crowded. We sat at a table and had aps, drinks and a meal. One person in our party had an issue with his meal but the manager was all over it and made up for the situation with an appology and desserts. They serve this amazing popcorn when you sit down as well. This is an "out of the box" place and I love it! We will go back again. It's a very nice change of pace for adults. Not a kid place on the weekends...In my opinion, it is for the young at heart who like things a little different and hip. I am 51 so, not too hip! :-)

1  Thank Loveagoodmeal
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I did not expect to find such a rebellious selection of food fit for foodies in Boca Raton. It was a very pleasant surprise and an enjoyable time. Good food, wine and ambiance. It can be a bit loud but overall a nice find and something Boca has been missing.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Rebel house is teaming with a fun lively crowd. Be ready to waIt. Our reservations were for 830 and we were not seated until 915. But the bar was a fun place to hang out. Getting service was a challenge, but the drink choices were great. The bartenders caters to their buddies by doing shots along side. The food was delicious and eclectic. Trendy comfort food. The Brussels sprouts and cauliflower were fantastic. We went back the next evening ! I am not a fan of their idea of serving the food as it comes.. I waited for my dinner while my friend had his for a while. Still... The food is worth it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a lot of fun at this restaurant. The food was fantastic, the music was great, service was also really great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a fun night out. It definitely was a younger, more hip crowd than some of the other places in Boca Raton. I loved the renegade style of the food delivery and the fact they bring you popcorn when you sit down, I think ours was flavored with garlic. We ordered the Spicy Tuna Chop Chop - awesome, Roasted Beet Salad, Zucchini Pancakes - all really good. The Brussels sprouts came highly recommended, they were good, but, pretty rich and there was just a lot of Brussels sprouts on the plate. I would only order if you have a large group of people. Everyone on here mentions the decor, it is definitely eclectic - the best way I could describe it is as Ed Hardy-esque, which is not something that I would be excited about, but, I do think the place is a lot of fun. I guess this is South Florida.